Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this turning into a feminist forum?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Whats up with all the gatekeeping lately? It seems like this is turning into a feminist forum where men are entitled to nothing in life. A kiss is all you can ever ask for and you should shut the fuck up and enjoy your privilege, you silly, privileged, entitled man.

Had a kiss 15 years ago in 4th grade but been rejected and incel all your life? FAKECEL LARPING FAGGOT needs to be burned alive and gtfo this forum. You deserve nothing more than a kiss, and you are not entitled to complain about either.

If you wanna play the gatekeeping game our truecel cripples can destroy you and everyone with their gatekeeping if they want to @gymletethnicel @Monk of Failure

Also my boy @Personalityinkwell demolished the"kiss equals sex" crowd with one simple fact
37.1% had kisses while only 14.6% had unpaid sex. I'm not sure what the story is behind all those results though.
keep coping, facts destroyed your coping world view, what a suprise :feelsYall:

People here are the biggest fakecels
same with metal elitists
a true incel does not care about such stupid things

Why do u defend sexhavers larpers so much? :feelshmm:

We will never have a 100% black pilled forum. Dumbasses here telling me personality matters, being pro academia (feminist) and now this crap. Pisses me off.

why do you defend pedophiles so much?:feelshmm:

> Pedophiles
Images 3

Just because you had a fluke once like million years ago doesn't mean that you're a fakecel. Some people here are just looking for something to get outraged about just for the sake of it.

you also said if someone had sex once in their life they can still be incels jfl
getting free pussy as an incel is a blessing from the nigga in the sky himself.
even if its a one time thing you should be happy and satisfied with that for the rest of your life.because an ugly incel is destined to die alone as a virgin and getting sex is a miracle that should be respected
you sound like a fakecel because you wouldnt be happy with having only one body
you probably think youre good enough to have multiple bodies.
well the same case is not for ugly fucks who are not good enough to get even one body in their entire life

Second this, this thread is basically saying "people should be able to have intimate female contact and still be incels."

Second this, this thread is basically saying "people should be able to have intimate female contact and still be incels."
YES hes fucking saying a sex haver can come here and cry about being an incel :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

do outliers not exist in this world

the biggest thing about gatekeepers is that some of them are 7/10 "mentalcels"

Why are you guys saying pedophelia is okay?
Not what I said, I said that only people that can't get success with foids should be here. That's the only real standard for being here, just be unable to interact with females.

This. Onto the ignore list
"intellectual" being an emotional sperg when any disagreement occurs. ok
Not what I said, I said that only people that can't get success with foids should be here. That's the only real standard for being here, just be unable to interact with females.
:feelswhat:Why are u defending pedophiles all day? Its kinda suspicious bro

Last edited:
the biggest thing about gatekeepers is that some of them are 7/10 "mentalcels"
Idk how true that is but either way they are without female contact, which makes them incels. Even if it seems like they should be able to get laid, I trust them saying they can't more than I trust someone saying that they have kissed and held hands but still can't get a girlfriend.
:feelswhat:Why are u defending pedohpiles all day? Its kinda suspicious bro
I don't believe in the age of consent for real and that's a discussion for another thread. I don't support people breaking the law because going to jail sucks, but I don't think AoC should exist.

:feelsPop: should be a good thread

:feelswhat:Why are u defending pedohpiles all day? Its kinda suspicious bro
What do u mean with that? The only pedo/hebephile i defend is Napoleon because he's a funny as fuck autistic slayer, i don't give 2 shits about the rest of them

Only reason I say this is because I heard on one of face's streams that oldcels had a better chance before tinder and all that, although that's nothing to really consider nowadays, I still want the oldcels on here because they can be pretty knowledgeable

Agree 100%. No real incel will ever have intimate contact with a female

What do u mean with that? The only pedo/hebephile i defend is Napoleon because he's a funny as fuck autistic slayer, i don't give 2 shits about the rest of them
Idk how true that is but either way they are without female contact, which makes them incels. Even if it seems like they should be able to get laid, I trust them saying they can't more than I trust someone saying that they have kissed and held hands but still can't get a girlfriend.

I don't believe in the age of consent for real and that's a discussion for another thread. I don't support people breaking the law because going to jail sucks, but I don't think AoC should exist.
Why do you guys always defend child sex? Suspicious

lmfao OP's response to this was bringing up pedophelia for no reason. mods need to ban him ASAP, anyone who defends sex havers right to call themselves incels as vehemently as he does is a guaranteed LARP

Why do you guys always defend child sex? Suspicious
Because I don't think it's bad like I just said. There are threads that talk explicitly about this and I've already made a thread talking about how consent laws in general should be abolished. Again I don't think people should break the current laws, but we should be able to discuss whether or not we agree with them.

It depends on the context and timeframe.

For one, I've seen several people admit to taking kisses by force. Well, clearly that's not meaningful.

I've also seen people who admitted to it prepuberty. Well, your looks change in puberty and the guy who said that has Klinefelters.

Alcohol/drugs or any sort of social pressure isn't meaningful.

But if you go on dates and get enthusiastic (or really any non-forced) kisses. I don't see the rationale in proclaiming "It's over" in the same vein.

Lol at the fakecel :feelskek: keep defending sex havers bro
keep defending pedophiles bro
It depends on the context and timeframe.

For one, I've seen several people admit to taking kisses by force. Well, clearly that's not meaningful.

I've also seen people who admitted to it prepuberty. Well, your looks change in puberty and the guy who said that has Klinefelters.

Alcohol/drugs or any sort of social pressure isn't mesningful.

But if you go on dates and get enthusiastic (or really any non-forced) kisses. I don't see the rationale in proclaiming "It's over" in the same vein.
well i agree. its not black and white. but these people tell me so
jfl im getting heat for defending other people.

Disgonbegood.gif

Are you saying there's nothing wrong with the non-cucked definition of paedophiles?

Never said that, sexual attraction to PRE pubescent IS pedophilia

"Hello, fellow incels! Does anyone else feel like there's too much gate keeping in this community? As an incel, I think it would be a good idea for us to accept men that women are sexually attracted to in to our community."
2c0

Never said that, sexual attraction to PRE pubescent IS pedophilia
I'm pretty sure I've seen 13 and below included in some definitions. Probably because a significant portion isn't pubescent or only very early stage pubescent (like an 11-year old for instance).

Infantophilia is 5 and below.

Last edited:
"Hello, fellow incels! Does anyone else feel like there's too much gate keeping in this community? As an incel, I think it would be a good idea for us to accept men that women are sexually attracted to in to our community."
View attachment 245565
LMAO this is perfect. lol'd so hard at this because its true. I wish I had enough room to put this in my signature.

Not really because i don't defend pedophiles like u do with sexhavers
I'm literally one of the most vocal people arguing against pedophelia on every thread about it. OP is a retard and can't even make a good strawman lmao. answer the question OP. why so intent on defending fakecels? it's almost as if the discussion about how recent threads of "My girlfriend lets me spank her ass but I'm still incel" are bullshit has struck a nerve

I'm literally one of the most vocal people arguing against pedophelia on every thread about it. OP is a retard and can't even make a good strawman lmao. answer the question OP. why so intent on defending fakecels? it's almost as if the recent threads about how "My girlfriend lets me spank her ass but I'm still incel" have struck a nerve
where did i defend true fakecels?
i just had a disagreement on what a true fakecel was. and its multiple people thinking this but im the one getting called out

:feelswhat:Why are u defending pedophiles all day? Its kinda suspicious bro
Jews are raping kids in Hollywood. Hollywood is filled with Pedo Weird Tranny Saurs drinking foetus smoothies, having roast babies for dinner and here you are playing Mr. Morality on an obscure forum about Inceldom.

Oh yeah, Morality DOESN'T EXIST.

Morality is for plebs.

:feelswow::feelsbaton: who? Geso is the only one I guess...
I condone that tbhtbh
You've got one.

Been attracted to foids who've hit puberty is normal. I've seen Highschool foids (14-17) who'd easily pass for a legal adult in the UK.

I think he only had sex with 1 woman like 10 years ago, in a betabux relationship, way before tinder.
Defending a fakecel because he was only a "betabuxx" :feelsseriously:

I'm pretty sure I've seen 13 and below included in some definitions. Probably because a significant portion isn't pubescent or only very early stage pubescent (like an 11-year old for instance).

Infantophilia is 5 and below.

Wikipedia says below 13, so by that definition liking 11 or 12 makes you a pedo
I think 11/12 is way too young tbh. Power dynamics also plays a major role tbh like @ColdLightOfDay said.
I think some people here really overestimate the "maturity" of young teens here.
13-14 year olds are insufferable and looks like wooden planks idk man, such a grey area.

You've got one.

Been attracted to foids who've hit puberty is normal. I've seen Highschool foids (14-17) who'd easily pass for a legal adult in the UK.

Geso is a legit pedo ngl, he likes flat chested chunni girls. It doesn't surprise me tbhtbh