Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this true about Mixed women?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

It’s BS. It’s extremely rare to see a half sheboon with a white man. If anything they prefer a negro.

Why do you always go on about Black women, mixed women, and JBW despite being White yourself?

Why do you always go on about Black women, mixed women, and JBW despite being White yourself?
I like mixed women, although I think it's programming, in Europe every advert has to have diversity by law but companies know black men with white women cause outrage, so they started putting mixed women white men for the past 5 years, in UK there are more mixed women white men adverts than white women white men

Guess it's his way of coping with inceldom
:feelsbadman:
It’s BS. It’s extremely rare to see a half sheboon with a white man. If anything they prefer a negro.
In UK 80% of mixed women marry white tho

This was based on 2011 census, I suspect it's worse now tho, especially with hollywood promoting white men mixed women

I went to high school with a bunch of tall white normies and HTNs, yet the mixed girl decided to date the short overweight gamer blackcel

I have never in my life seen a mixed girl with a white man

You're spot on with this

I like mixed women, although I think it's programming, in Europe every advert has to have diversity by law but companies know black men with white women cause outrage, so they started putting mixed women white men for the past 5 years, in UK there are more mixed women white men adverts than white women white men
State mandated diversity in European ads???? That is insane. It's over, Europe has actually fallen

All women have the worst taste in men.

No wonder why we can't find one, we're literally too good for them :feelzez:

Guess it's his way of coping with inceldom
But when you, I, and/or others point out the issues with multicultural & multiracial societies, we're just "muh coping SFcels who worship white wahmen" even though I've literally said I would implement some version of Sharia law for them if possible.
I went to high school with a bunch of tall white normies and HTNs, yet the mixed girl decided to date the short overweight gamer blackcel

I have never in my life seen a mixed girl with a white man

You're spot on with this
I can also confirm this, since the few Mulatto girls at my HS just wanted thugmaxxed guys, unless it was White Chad ofc.
:feelsbadman:

In UK 80% of mixed women marry white tho

View attachment 1136548

This was based on 2011 census, I suspect it's worse now tho, especially with hollywood promoting white men mixed women
ExogamyData

This sowed say elsewise. :feelsjuice:

I've seen Hollywood also promote more BMWF or even BM with any kind of ethnic female more.

So we have state-mandated diversity now? Yet apparently me believing in the great replacement is "coping" jfl.

But when you, I, and/or others point out the issues with multicultural & multiracial societies, we're just "muh coping SFcels who worship white wahmen" even though I've literally said I would implement some version of Sharia law for them if possible.

I can also confirm this, since the few Mulatto girls at my HS just wanted thugmaxxed guys, unless it was White Chad ofc.

View attachment 1136562

This sowed say elsewise. :feelsjuice:

I've seen Hollywood also promote more BMWF or even BM with any kind of ethnic female more.
The reason why white men interracial dating is low is because of population size

Just say you have 100 white men and 20 mixed women
Now lets say 10 white men and 10 mixed women date
That would equal 10% of white men and 50% of mixed women
So we have state-mandated diversity now? Yet apparently me believing in the great replacement is "coping" jfl.
Yeah but what white women didn't realize is that the mixed/black women they created are now in advertising and they are promoting themselves with white men
Even black men caught on
WOC is promoting JBW and because women have hive mind they tend to all want JBW, in 90s black men had rap but now thats gone

Even Black women have caught on

This is good for white men

And ive seen this irl myself.
This is true, and it's only logical to come to such a conclusion

Ethnic girls:

>white is right
>is non-white
>not accepted into whiteness
>white men prefer white women instead
>even if she had kids, they will not look white, but mixed race

Mixed girls:

>white is right
>is half white
>so close yet so far
>white men will be more willing to go for someone who is half white
>become extra thirsty for white cock because your kids will definitley pass as white 90% chance

The reason why white men interracial dating is low is because of population size

Just say you have 100 white men and 20 mixed women
Now lets say 10 white men and 10 mixed women date
That would equal 10% of white men and 50% of mixed women
Doesn't change the fact of the state I shared, which proves that ethnic men are dating outside of their race.
Yeah but what white women didn't realize is that the mixed/black women they created are now in advertising and they are promoting themselves with white men
Even black men caught on
WOC is promoting JBW and because women have hive mind they tend to all want JBW, in 90s black men had rap but now thats gone
Nah it's still very strong, especially coupled in with White guilt, BLM, etc.

And as you said, women are very hiveminded, so ofc they will follow.

Even Black women have caught on

This is good for white men
Nah, it's still bad for many reasons: Consider the broader impacts this will have.

Doesn't change the fact of the state I shared, which proves that ethnic men are dating outside of their race.

Nah it's still very strong, especially coupled in with White guilt, BLM, etc.

And as you said, women are very hiveminded, so ofc they will follow.

Nah, it's still bad for many reasons: Consider the broader impacts this will have.
In UK mixed women are seen as the top in terms of women by white men, I guess media works

In France black man white woman is the standard, it's literally everywhere and most people are completely fine with it (their daughter is sucking Tyrone's cock anyway)