Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this too much alcohol

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I kept a note of what I have drank the last 4 months. I am not an alcoholic but I drink at the weekend for the fun of escaping my misery for a few hours but I can cut it out if I needed to.

28 cans of pear cider
1 330ml bottle of Whiskey
10 bottles of wine

@The Enforcer Thoughts? :feelssus:

I'm not entirely sure, but that sure does seem like it does go over the "recommended" limit; I'm guessing they didn't, however, take into account how much would be required for a subhuman to properly cope with the discrimination and belittlement they would feel daily, with rising foid standards and degeneracy running rampant. :feelsclown:

More than drunk in my lifetime.

@The Enforcer Thoughts? :feelssus:

I'm not entirely sure, but that sure does seem like it does go over the "recommended" limit; I'm guessing they didn't, however, take into account how much would be required for a subhuman to properly cope with the discrimination and belittlement they would feel daily, with rising foid standards and degeneracy running rampant. :feelsclown:
No such thing as too much imo. But jfl I'd drink this much in under a week.

0c3462a837d93c0a496474fba1faa1c70c7f11ac372aa42dbfde2aed31ffcaba

my waifu doesn't approve of alcoholism

Watching a vtuber is equivalent to foid worship :feelsjuice: At the end of the day it’s still just a foid pretending to be an anime girl just to get your money
I have only watched 2 or 3 streams, just like her avatar

Too much is never enough.

Above physical health limits, under mental health limits.

you can never have too much alcohol

Before final exams in high school I drunk in one month 4 0.7l bottles of vodka, I was drinking almost everyday, so I think that you could have it worse

Before final exams in high school I drunk in one month 4 0.7l bottles of vodka, I was drinking almost everyday, so I think that you could have it worse
That doesn't sound like much. A bottle of vodka only gets me drunk for 5 hours. I also forgot to say that I am 100lbs overweight so it would take longer for me to get drunk. It takes 3 440ml ciders or beers for me to feel tipsy.
Also remember that my post was talking about 4 months not 1 month.