Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this the worst time of the year?

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
I can't live on these final days of the year, I just feel a loser, no money to travel, brutal pain all day, I see no point on becoming a cuckwage and my micropenis is even smaller at winter

I like the cold weather. Since it's cold more women have to actually put on clothes or stay inside, so that's good.

Yeah, because it's fucking cold. I wish I lived in a warmer country.

It really depends on whether you wageslave or are a NEET, since that affects whether the cold would be a positive or negative; this isn't a horrible time for me, since the year changing to the next always at least has some novelty, regardless of whether or not I know foids and Chads are likely living out their usual tutorial mode and privilege-injected lives of partying and such... :society:

The worst part of the year is just after this, depending on whether I'm wageslaving at time or not, though. :feelshehe:

Winter is always a depressing time, the cold makes people feel closer to death. The holidays are brutal for ugly males, because normscum parade their happiness around us.

Winter is brutal for sex starved virgins, it's a time for bonding, love, and sex, and gift giving

From best to worst: Autumn, spring, winter, summer

suicide feels so warm in winter

I like winter because I can stay home and enjoy the peace unlike summer when I walk outside and there are a bunch of undressed annoying whores in public.

It takes so long to get to New year's eve.

I used to like summer but now it can get to 40C where I live which is just crazy when there's no aircon anywhere. Basically I like the cold and the dark of winter best these days, I have come to realise.

no. summer is the worst time of the year

and valentine's day.
if you think now's bad, just wait for Feb 14