Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is this the worst reddit LARP of ALL TIME? (My boyfriend has been posting about me on an incel forum)

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★★
Hello everyone, recently @SoycuckGodOfReddit linked this reddit post in another thread

It’s a short read, but my God is it a terrible LARP. So bad in fact that I simply have to take a moment break down how awful it was.
For starters, wtf would a sexhaver be doing on here? What need would a sexhaver have for a community of and for lonely sexless men? Unless he was here to troll us, which would probably only make her love him more. It’s already highly improbable that a sexhaver would make it onto here, but I suppose we do get fakecels from time to time so it isn’t impossible.

Secondly, to continue on the first point, if you actually spent like 5 minutes on the forum, you’d see that no one here has a gf, and anyone who did, or claimed that they did would get banned. Users have been banned for less. The rules are very clear about this. Not only is it bannable to have had a gf or sex, bragging about these things is a completely separate, also bannable offense. Just like how Sun Wukong has 7 layers of immortality, her bf would have (at minimum) 4 layers of bans if he had a gf and sex and then also bragged about these things. The forum rules are very clear about this, all she would have had to do is find the rules post and she would know what to saw.

Users make rape jokes on here, praise ER and say nigger all the time, she could have just accused him of having said mean things in general and it would be believable, but she just had to make the whole story revolve around her and only her. Notice the level of narcissism in that she is the center of the story. She quite literally couldn’t take the believable route and just accused him of making rape jokes, she had to make it about all about memememe because everything needs to be about her, even her shitty karmawhoring stories.

She also claims that he’s been posting about her for months, which is again, literally impossible because the first post would get him banned.

This is like when someone is asked about a book they never read and tries to pretend like they did.

She doesn’t know what we post, she doesn’t know the type of person on here, and she doesn’t know what major offenses would get a user banned on sight. Most of these failures would be corrected by literally just visiting the forum for 5 minutes, and yet she couldn’t even do that research before writing up her shitty larp. Literally all it would take is actually following the link to the forum, reading the pinned rules, and skimming through the most recent posts to get a decent idea for the type of shit that we actually say, and she couldn’t even be asked to do that bare minimum before drafting up her shitty LARP. She heard about the forum and how we allegedly hate women and realized that this would be a great karmawhoring post.

None of the 3k upvotes did any of this research either, nor did they simply intuitively realize how unhinged and out of touch with reality this story is. Simply knowing the definition of the words involuntary and celibate should make anyone highly suspicious of this story already, but I guess those words are too big for them. Redditfags would literally believe someone who claimed they were on the moon and it was made of cheese if they said it confidently enough. Actual 3iq lemmings.

This is a wonderful guide on how not to write a LARP post, and yet it was successful on Reddit. Redditors will believe practically anything at this point, as long as it includes a foid or minority being victimized by an “evil” group. Reddit falls for so much shit that they have whole subreddits dedicated to LARPing and blatantly making shit up, like am I the asshole and today I fucked up.

Is this actually the worst LARP post of all time? I challenge you all to find one more unhinged or ridiculous.

alright which one of you fakecels is a sex haver :feelsLSD:

clearly bullshit since anyone who has a gf gets banned instantly

Really bad attempt. I dont know a single case where a user simply mentioning ever being in relationship didnt get banned after 5 min, and it was always some gray who came to browse a bit and fucked off.

This is a very bad larp, but i think the classic "my son is an incel" one is worse

This is the worst larp I've ever seen :feelskek:
If he posted about "using her for sex" on here he'd instantly be banned for being a sexhaver

alright which one of you fakecels is a sex haver :feelsLSD:
I have a hunch that it’s the guy who bragged about his gf and having sex with her for months. Almost flew right under our noses that one! Very sneaky guy.

This is hilariously bad. Ofc they'll believe it because they're mindless simps and misandrist roasties desperate for a reason to hate men. @Fat Link this deserves a pin. It's fucking hilarious

I find it weird that People actually belive her, its so paradoxical to me that people belive the dumbest shit ever to be written

This is a very bad larp, but i think the classic "my son is an incel" one is worse
That one is pretty bad, but I don’t think anything in it is as outright impossible or grievously incorrect as this one, despite it being a lot longer.

That post fails because it has human characters, and yet is written by someone with no understanding of how humans actually act (a redditor). It also plays up to every stereotype to the point where it becomes clear they’re just reading off a list of accepted tropes.

That one is a much better guide for where a LARP can fall through though, because it gradually devolves into improbability and trips over itself trying to fit in every single stereotype. This one doesn’t even get its feet off the ground, it’s an example of getting literally everything possible wrong.

I find it weird that People actually belive her, its so paradoxical to me that people belive the dumbest shit ever to be written
“People” is being generous. Redditnigger is the accepted taxonomical term.

That one is pretty bad, but I don’t think anything in it is as outright impossible or grievously incorrect as this one, despite it being a lot longer.

That post fails because it has human characters, and yet is written by someone with no understanding of how humans actually act (a redditor). It also plays up to every stereotype to the point where it becomes clear they’re just reading off a list of accepted tropes.

That one is a much better guide for where a LARP can fall through though, because it gradually devolves into improbability and trips over itself trying to fit in every single stereotype. This one doesn’t even get its feet off the ground, it’s an example of getting literally everything possible wrong.
Fair point

This is hilariously bad. Ofc they'll believe it because they're mindless simps and misandrist roasties desperate for a reason to hate men.
Very true. Hating ugly men is the conclusion, but also the starting point. So they’ll accept any reason to hate sexless and lonely men. All their reasoning and morality is just an excuse. Hating ugly men is the goal and the reward, but they also need to make themselves look virtuous and sanctimonious while doing it
@Fat Link this deserves a pin. It's fucking hilarious
Begun for pinmaxxers

Jfl, during what 6 month period could anyone on here have gotten away with talking about having a girlfriend :feelskek: Have we missed this guy?

I mean they could be talking about blackpill club as I think they allow dudes with girlfriends there?

@GameDevCel

I saw some (relatively) sane comments saying: "How is he an incel if he's got a girlfriend?".

Jfl, during what 6 month period could anyone on here have gotten away with talking about having a girlfriend :feelskek: Have we missed this guy?
He could be any one of us! He could be you! he could be me!

I mean they could be talking about blackpill club as I think they allow dudes with girlfriends there?

@GameDevCel
She explicitly namedrops us.

Very true. Hating ugly men is the conclusion, but also the starting point. So they’ll accept any reason to hate sexless and lonely men. All their reasoning and morality is just an excuse. Hating ugly men is the goal and the reward, but they also need to make themselves look virtuous and sanctimonious while doing it

Begun for pinmaxxers
"See? She gave ugly men a chance and it didn't work! :foidSoy: "

Although tbh I think they want an excuse to hate all men in general outside of chad. It's not just ugly men.

@GameDevCel
Yes. There's one user there who vents about his ex girlfriend and another vented about his wife if I remember right. They were both black so I'm pretty sure the black supremacist mods there would justify it with "muh all black men are incels just for existing"

More like blackguys club

Thanks for the pin modcels :feelsYall:

We're on here rotting 24/7, a 6 month long streak of sexhaver-posting would be impossible, the lengths they go to, it's so funny. It's like a Nazi posting in a Black Power-forum and going unnoticed. Don't these people realize who incel forums are for? :feelskek:

This is the worse larp I've ever seen :feelskek:

Average Reddit posts filled with obsession about inkrels

Bruh, if some GrAY appeared out of nowhere saying that he's so good-looking that he can afford to just use some woman for sex, this forum would unironically implode into a black hole from the sheer weight of all the "Chad out reeeee:lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree:!" that would be posted:feelskek:.

pretty sure my gf saw me posting on .is a few times by now. sorry mate I’ll be more careful from now on

WTF is the shit on the sidebar there:lul::lul::lul:?

Coomer fantasies or normie degeneracy, wtf:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:?

Sexhaver on incel forum, what a joke

This larp would have been more believable if she posted that her boyfriend would write insulting posts about women that look like her

Incels.co that was like four years ago.

Redditors will literally believe anything if it's about a group they hate. They are pathetic mindless sheep.

the person who wrote this
49601   SoyBooru

Sex havers on incels.is = ∞
Sex havers on CuckTears = 0
full

>"my BOYFRIEND" "on an INCEL forum"
Retarded foid lmao

Sorry i'll be more careful next time

the naievty of redditors is astonishing sometimes

Next:

The Chad that impregnated me and several of my female friends is an incel that posts regularly on incels.is

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: LMAO i only started reading t and it's already hilarious as fuck!! Oh just casually discussing each other's girlfriends on incels.is with my buds and how we like to abuse them, you know the usual thing :lul::lul::lul: just before our daily Andrew Tate compilation group watching ritual :lul::lul::lul: