Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this the general belief and state and of American Christianity?

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★

View: https://youtu.be/PirBEYWiEKk?t=1061

Since Y-Kollektiv knocked on the door here, I was watching some vids on their Youtube Channel. Yes. They are big. Yes, they are biased lefties. But no, the content they make is not bad.
So I watched this report about trump voters and saw this "christian" woman at the end.
She made an impression of a super-Christian till this, said she is evangelical, but then: "I hope I am worthy." (in the judgment) :waitwhat:
So, when even this super-Christian aren't even Christian basically, what does it say about a nation, who calls itself a Christian nation. Or does she mean the judgment seat of Christ (Bema) for the believers and the testing of the deeds like trough fire? I doubt so.

I expect a noreply-thread, but since I have no other online community, where I am registered and where also American Christians are, it is worth a try.

Every thread should get at least 1 reply.

Every thread should get at least 1 reply.

Don't know if you are empathic, postmaxx or have OCD, but thanks

As long as not every reply should get at least 1 reply and you infinitiymaxx, thats a good thing.

"I hope I am worthy."
I'm 100% sure I'm not worthy. My salvation comes solely from the fact I trust the sacrifice Jesus Christ did for me. Lordship salvation is a burdensome lie.

@tea:
I appreciate, that you take the "at least" seriously.

I'm 100% sure I'm not worthy. My salvation comes solely from the fact I trust the sacrifice Jesus Christ did for me. Lordship salvation is a burdensome lie.
Thanks for your response, bro.
LS leads either to pride or despair - at least to doubt like in this lady.

In the literal sense, you are also "American" btw.

Imagine if Jesus of Nazareth would come back and work on a rice farm in South Carolina