Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is this really too much to ask for?

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
a164c-schooldays.jpg

I just want a love triangle where the girls end up going psycho over me (yandere) and then end up killing me in the end. Am I asking for too much?

i think you have been watching too much anime

My own psychotic desires are geared towards other things. Holy fuck I didn't even realize I was actually psychotic until this moment.

Yes. You do. Not in this world.

Having a harem love triangle would be a dream come true. Shame real life girls aren't like this unless you're chad.

A love triangle with 2 homos is closest you're gonna get

sorry bruv

Having a harem love triangle would be a dream come true. Shame real life girls aren't like this unless you're chad.
Lmao. The sad thing is the guy from the picture op posted is a Chad. He was fucking other girls on the side and was being a complete alpha on top of having these 2 wanting him.

a164c-schooldays.jpg

I just want a love triangle where the girls end up going psycho over me (yandere) and then end up killing me in the end. Am I asking for too much?
What naime is this

Yanderes are my fetish, if a girl doesnt pursue you she doesnt love you