Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is this pua.com? JFL stop talking about IOI's

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Why do people ask this question? There are 4 ioi's, and they are obvious enough you dont need to think about them or ask yourself if she likes you.

Girl initiates a kiss
Girl initiating sex
Girl initiating a blowjob
Girl sending you sexy pics without you asking for it

Thats it. If those 3 didn't happen after you talked to a women, she doesn't like you. If you think girls don't initiate those things, you are EXTREMELY bluepilled. If you think Chad only get those things, you are EXTREMELY bluepilled.

That is the most normal thing in the world for men who are decently attractive. Even 6/10 men get this and if you deny that you are MASSIVELY coping.

Exactly. "men should make the first move" is the biggest cope.
Chads never have to do anything for holes. Its always the holes who are doing these things for them.

so they never send signals before you talk to them?
who cares man. go to a club, talk to women. if those 4 things doesnt happen after you talked to atleast 10-20, you are ugly and need to looksmaxx more.

Girl talks to you first if she likes you. Its very obvious when a girl likes a guy trust me

I don't think you understand the term "indicator of interest".

Indicator of interest is supposed to be something that comes before you interact with a girl and is a sign she finds you physically attractive.
who cares man. go to a club, talk to women. if those 4 things doesnt happen after you talked to atleast 10-20, you are ugly and need to looksmaxx more.
now you're changing the definition

Even 6/10 men get this and if you deny that you are MASSIVELY coping.

Motherbase, this is Lancer 1 actual. We have identified a possible sub8 denier and are manoeuvring for intercept. Please advise. Over.

I don't think you understand the term "indicator of interest".

Indicator of interest is supposed to be something that comes before you interact with a girl and is a sign she finds you physically attractive.

now you're changing the definition
I do understand the term. Its not only about before an interaction, why is that relevant anyway.
Men have asked for decades, does this girl i talk to like me? Thats the number one question. And if ever in doubt, ask yourself the 4 sacred questions.

Untitled
rad. :feelskek:

I do understand the term. Its not only about before an interaction, why is that relevant anyway.
Men have asked for decades, does this girl i talk to like me? Thats the number one question. And if ever in doubt, ask yourself the 4 sacred questions.

In all those situations those girls are too afraid to approach and are asking how to send signals.

Not only that, but sometimes a girl will touch a guy to flirt, but won't just make every single step. The guy often leads the interaction after she has signalled she likes him. These days its on Tinder often but in club/bar settings the girl isn't just walking up to a dude, kissing him, grabbing his arm, and pulling him to bed.

In all those situations those girls are too afraid to approach and are asking how to send signals.

Not only that, but sometimes a girl will touch a guy to flirt, but won't just make every single step. The guy often leads the interaction after she has signalled she likes him. These days its on Tinder often but in club/bar settings the girl isn't just walking up to a dude, kissing him, grabbing his arm, and pulling him to bed.

Sure but yours doesnt disprove my argument. If you talk to girls, and they never initiate anything, you are not attractive and women dont like you.

Why do people ask this question? There are 4 ioi's, and they are obvious enough you dont need to think about them or ask yourself if she likes you.

Girl initiates a kiss
Girl initiating sex
Girl initiating a blowjob
Girl sending you sexy pics without you asking for it

Thats it. If those 3 didn't happen after you talked to a women, she doesn't like you. If you think girls don't initiate those things, you are EXTREMELY bluepilled. If you think Chad only get those things, you are EXTREMELY bluepilled.

That is the most normal thing in the world for men who are decently attractive. Even 6/10 men get this and if you deny that you are MASSIVELY coping.
based

this forum is getting raided by pua redpilled shits while based users get banned :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Sure but yours doesnt disprove my argument. If you talk to girls, and they never initiate anything, you are not attractive and women dont like you.
What was "mine" exactly? I thought we were talking about IOIs, signals girls send to guys, "eye fucking", for example, is one that has been mentioned before.

What was "mine" exactly? I thought we were talking about IOIs, signals girls send to guys, eye fucking, for example, is one that has been mentioned before.
my whole point is that its OBVIOUS when a girl likes you. and those girls you linked are irrelevant. you cant possibly know.

just talk to 50 girls, if no one tries to actively fuck you, its over. rly that simple

What was "mine" exactly? I thought we were talking about IOIs, signals girls send to guys, "eye fucking", for example, is one that has been mentioned before.
"eye fucking" is cope

my whole point is that its OBVIOUS when a girl likes you. and those girls you linked are irrelevant. you cant possibly know.

just talk to 50 girls, if no one tries to actively fuck you, its over. rly that simple
Well no fucking shit dude.

How does that contradict what an IOI is? My whole point was girls will send signals to dudes to get them to approach.
"eye fucking" is cope
no it's not Chad gets eye fucked all the time

people also misintepret eyefucks. OH A GIRL LOOKED AT ME SHE WANTS MY DICK!!

How does that contradict what an IOI is? My whole point was girls will send signals to dudes to get them to approach.
It does contridict because it presents understanding IOI's as a problem. There is no problem or hidden signals. Just talk to women like a man, if it doesnt go well, you are ugly. Dont cope and think you missed IOI's. Thats bluepilled AF bro

people also misintepret eyefucks. OH A GIRL LOOKED AT ME SHE WANTS MY DICK!!

It does contridict because it presents understanding IOI's as a problem. There is no problem or hidden signals. Just talk to women like a man, if it doesnt go well, you are ugly. Dont cope and think you missed IOI's. Thats bluepilled AF bro
You're making this about me? I'm not talking about me dude.

In this specifc thread two Chads approach a girl at the gym and fuck her.

THE CHADS APPROACH, NOT THE GIRL.

She specifically says that if the Chads never approached, nothing would have happened.

Jfl if you can even talk to women

yes but he gets fucked also

also, no. girls approach chad. if you have to do ANYTHING in order to get laid, you're ugly

my point was, "eyefucking" doesnt matter only actual fucking
So you're saying "eyefucking" is not an IOI? That if Chad gets eyefucked but never approaches a girl then she was never into him?

So you're saying "eyefucking" is not an IOI? That if Chad gets eyefucked but never approaches a girl then she was never into him?
What is your theory? That us incels miss out on IOI's and girls actually admire us behind closed doors? :lul: :lul:
Thats what i heard from the PUA community all the time. "I cant tell if a girl likes me or not!!!"
At the end of a day its a massive cope, if you have to ask yourself if girls like you or not, THEY DONT

What is your theory? That us incels miss out on IOI's and girls actually admire us behind closed doors? :lul: :lul:
Thats what i heard from the PUA community all the time. "I cant tell if a girl likes me or not!!!"
At the end of a day its a massive cope, if you have to ask yourself if girls like you or not, THEY DONT
You keep assuming I am talking about us incels, why? I am simply talking about what IOIs are. Obviously if you haven't gotten laid then you are incel no shit.

WRONG.

The reality is exactly the opposite. Women are the ones who take the initiative by letting guys know that she's interested. They can do this with eye contact, moving into a man's proximity, and making verbal or physical contact with him. If a woman is doing none of the above, then she's already told you to back off because you're physically unattractive to her.

Is @Red Pill Rage coping there too?

girls approach chad
the thing is IOIs are a fucking cope

if you have to do any sort of analysis (jfl) strategy or effort to get laid, you're ugly and its over

chad goes to a bar and girls approach him, that's it, he doesnt give a shit about IOIs or holding frame

@Ropemaxx thoughts on rep pill rage?
There is SOME truth to it but its mostly autistic shit imo. In the real world men dont sit and analyse pre expression of a woman before he talks to her.
Go on about your life, talk to women, if nothing happens its over. Women will let you know if they like you, aslong as you talk to them.

I must be chad since I get loads of IOIs :chad::feelzez:

Indicators of Inceldom

If you think a foid is showing romantic interest in you, imagine her as a man, then ask yourself: Would a man say/do something like that? If so, would I think he was gay and interested in me?

Wow. You're so wrong. You're saying if a foid likes you she's gonna drag you by the dick into the bathroom and start molesting you? Do you even know what society is bro?

Wow. You're so wrong. You're saying if a foid likes you she's gonna drag you by the dick into the bathroom and start molesting you? Do you even know what society is bro?
If you read my comments you wouldnt come to that conclusion. First you need to talk and internact with women, then if they show zero signs of escelation, you are unattractive in her eyes

If you read my comments you wouldnt come to that conclusion. First you need to talk and internact with women, then if they show zero signs of escelation, you are unattractive in her eyes
Oh, okay. It's over for thread skimmingcels