Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is this .org user a Chad?

97baOppressor

97baOppressor

Why so serious?
★★★

I'm new to .is and just wanted to know the general opinion, would this dude struggle more compared to a masc chad because he is too feminine?

hollowcheeks look stupid. he's still chad tho

Hes cheek sucking and tensing neck muscles like crazy

Yes, high appeal for prime aged foids

Just suck in your cheeks like a foid giving a blowjob to fraud hollow cheeks theory

Because hes sucking them way too much also tensing hos neck to get a sharper jawline
Every .org user tryhards with cheek biting and squinting and it looks uncanny

This place is becoming infested with fagmaxx.org retards, they shouldn't even be here to begin with

Every .org user tryhards with cheek biting and squinting and it looks uncanny
You're right and heavy on that squinting part, everyone there squints to fraud better pfl

Do you think he has the ability to slay more prime aged foids than a masculine Chad?
Depends, but overall most of the guys that late teens girls lust over fit into the prettyboy category rather than the stereotypical masc chad

Nose seems somewhat suboptimal and skull appears too narrow imo
HTN at best with frauding
HTN with frauding? Kinda harsh so MTN without right? I don't know chief the average dude here doesn't look like him fraud included

Depends, but overall most of the guys that late teens girls lust over fit into the prettyboy category rather than the stereotypical masc chad
Yeah that is also my opinion

This place is becoming infested with fagmaxx.org retards, they shouldn't even be here to begin with
It all started with that looksfag mod

He’s a chad, however bullets would be more in love with his face than women would.

Very true. The problem is mods barely do anything about those users....

Yes without any doubt

Who is he on .org?

Being a .org user itself is allowed
It makes you automatically suspicious but it's allowed

No pb
What is this guy's account on .org?

@archiewillascend