Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this incels.is or pakistani propoganda.is

pakis coomed in 10000 prime white lolis and whites did nothing in Britain and are afraid of them.

meanwhile curries
" Allo my gud sir, let me kiss your white ass "

curries are literal cucks. almost all curry women in west ride on paki, white and black cocks while their men watch.

paki women never dare to act like that cause they know they are gonna get honorpilled by their brothers and cousins.

Seethe and cope modicel, oh also cry muh love jihad
This is literal bluepilled copes which incel tv has deconstructed

Surprisingly, I haven't really seen a rice civil war on .is, contrary to what often happens irl
Because rice aren’t low IQ enough to fight over this shit

Because rice aren’t low IQ enough to fight over this shit
No the reason they dont fight because they come from same race but some curry copers think they are iranian/white thats why

My hand complexion below i have some tan before a shitskin curry i was a white curry

Cope at best these guys look like the ugliest of indians you picked of
Gross shit skin:feelswhat:

Also gotta love how you have to use the light to make your hand look whiter lmao!

My hand complexion below i have some tan before a shitskin curry i was a white curry

Cope at best these guys look like the ugliest of indians you picked of
Incel hand :feelsLSD:

Gross shit skin:feelswhat:

Also gotta love how you have to use the light to make your hand look whiter lmao!
Cope harder bro thats my real skin
Dont wanna believe the facts your fault
I was light skinned as a child but after playing lot of sports i became tan

dont make the paki's blow something up again bro :feelskek:

Attachments

• 20220513_044608.jpg
    20220513_044608.jpg
    967.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 20220513_044725.jpg
    20220513_044725.jpg
    600.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 20220513_044600.jpg
    20220513_044600.jpg
    939.9 KB · Views: 21
Need to stop their copes bro
yeah one of their copes is that they were the Egyptians and how ethnics enslaved people and were these powerful mfs :feelskek:

yeah one of their copes is that they were the Egyptians and how ethnics enslaved people and were these powerful mfs :feelskek:
Why did the pakis claim being egyptian??

Why did the pakis claim being egyptian??
idk they think that Egyptians wernt dark or some shit lmao and that a bunch of ethnic races never heard of before rained supreme

or that the egyptians were multiracial or mixed which is the truth but their features were dark i think they looked like yemenis

Surprisingly, I haven't really seen a rice civil war on .is, contrary to what often happens irl
I think we can all see that the ricecels who hate each other and worship cumskins are our biggest enemies.

20220513_044725-jpg.612824

Mogger shadow :chad:

This thread has turned into a hand fetish club:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

I'll be real here without any bias.

Most Pakistanis mog Indians since they have Balochis, Pashtuns and Punjabis which all have better features than your average Indian. Only the Sindhi Pakistanis look like average Indians. Most Arabs except the Gulf ones mog both Pakistanis and Indians. Whites mog all.
Gulf Arabs still mog most pakis and indians tbh

Thats why i said irl. i can't base it off pics i need to see a number of them irl and get a sizeable number to tell who mogs who since an avg is important. pics on the internet can be skewed from the avg
Most Saudis don't leave their country though. You rarely see Saudis in Canada or America or Europe

No wonder I haven't seen one around here. Most Arabs here are Egyptian, Lebanese and Iraqi.
Yeah egyptians leave egyot because they produce many high iq people

Lebanese are usually Christians or refugees from civil war

And Iraqis are also refugees from American War

Saudis live in 1st world country so they almost never leave saudi

I remember all the old curry infighting between @RREEEEEEEEE and @chudur-budur when he was still posting here, seems like some things never change :feelshaha:
There wasn't any infighting between chudur and I. He said I was (one of) the least deluded "curry(/ies)" on here.

Doesnt like pakistan lost 4 wars against india
1999 war's victory was only called off by Pakistan because the US was pressuring Pakistan to do so.

What is up with curries lmao

All you brown ass niggers need to accept your subhumanity and stop coping

There wasn't any infighting between chudur and I. He said I was (one of) the least deluded "curry(/ies)" on here.
I remembered incorrectly? Who was it you were constantly fighting with then?

There are users like @atrangi25 and @Made in Heaven who thinks pakis are some godly creatures meanwhile they just look like other shitskin curries
I've literally never even noticed these two talking about this tbh

@Caesarcel :feelskek:
And a bunch of other "Indian" users.
JFL :lul::lul:

Idk beef between curries seems somewhat pointless, the average curry from any of these regions/countries is near indistinguishable to non curries

JFL :lul::lul:

Idk beef between curries seems somewhat pointless, the average curry from any of these regions/countries is near indistinguishable to non curries
Yes, that's why chudur liked me, because I didn't cope with skin color like most South Asians do in the incelosphere. We did argue about religion as he had left Islam despite being a hafiz.