Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this incels.is or pakistani propoganda.is

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
There are users like @atrangi25 and @Made in Heaven who thinks pakis are some godly creatures meanwhile they just look like other shitskin curries

They think pakis are arabs or some sand niggers but pakis are most underdeveloped cousin fucking people on the planet to exist

Recently in the news the chinese cucked the pakis by stealing their girls.
So i am an indian curry but i see curries from the same region and land delude themselves into thinking they are better than other curries .

Doesnt like pakistan lost 4 wars against india why didnt they won when they are so much genetically better than indians

So final message is keep coping losers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220512-162105.png
    Screenshot_20220512-162105.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 220
  • Screenshot_20220512-165302.png
    Screenshot_20220512-165302.png
    573.7 KB · Views: 221
Average modicel:lul:

Let me ask you a better question, why the fuck do you Curries/Middle Easterners always have to bring your petty squabbles wherever you go. No one gives a shit about either of your groups.

Let me ask you a better question, why the fuck do you Curries/Middle Easterners always have to bring your petty squabbles wherever you go. No one gives a shit about either of your groups.
I wasnt talking to you retard if you dont want to be the part of conversation then fuck off no one invited you

They love jostling for position over who’s king of the shit hill :feelshaha:

Nobody gives a fuck dumbass you BJP supporting cunt, people like you give us a bad name (for those that live abroad) since everyone mistakes us for being radical and call centre scamming pajeets.
Why do people think im a bjp supporter??? Arent you the one who keeps crying about your subhumanity and non whiteness

Bro, you can’t compare Afghans with Pakis and Pakis with Curries, just because they have all darker Skin. It’s like comparing Russians with Americans, just because they have the same skin color. Afghan Pashtuns have nothing to do with Hindus or whatever Pakis are, i forgot the name.

usually BJP supporters cope by saying "at least we beat pakistan in wars". Curry politics is cope bro, nobody cares about this abroad
I used that arguement to define the development of indians on against pakistanis on war you coper

Bro, you can’t compare Afghans with Pakis and Pakis with Curries, just because they have all darker Skin. It’s like comparing Russians with Americans, just because they have the same skin color. Afghan Pashtuns have nothing to do with Hindus or whatever Pakis are, i forgot the name.
Pakis and indians are curries tgey were both the same countries once before british partition

Pakis and indians are curries tgey were both the same countries once before british partition
I don’t know about that, but Afghans are mostly Pashtun and something that is more related to rice

Modicels are dumb as fuck, they focus on hating Muslims while their country is getting poorer and shitter

usually BJP supporters cope by saying "at least we beat pakistan in wars". Curry politics is cope bro, nobody cares about this abroad
Nobody cares about south asians in general:dafuckfeels::feelskek::reeeeee::blackpill::society:

Modicels are dumb as fuck, they focus on hating Muslims while their country is getting poorer and shitter
Nothing wrong with hating sand-niggers:feelsLSD:

Ok we beat Pakistan in wars? So? we're both the same subhuman trash in western countries anyways, can't ascend at all.
True but some people think some curries are better than others when we are all the same this is the point i was trying to make

aren't Pakis literally just curries who converted to Islam? idk, both curries and Arabs and Turks are just "ciapaty" in Polish (it is a bit offensive nowadays, but not etymologically + it can be endearing, it's all about that context, tho SJW would consider any use of it raycist) :feelshaha:
I like proper curries more, cos Hinduism is overall a pretty chill religion afaik (in some regions it's retarded but not harmful, in others it's chill + it's like the father of all Dharmic religions which are humanity's biggest achievement, even if there are some retards eating cow's poo poo or some shit like that), while Islam is a sand redpill cope basically
>if only I bully everyone and act like a hypersocialized normie jerk, people will fear me and that's like the point of religion :soy: God is also just some Chad asshole in heaven
there are some people who are good while Muslim, but hardcore Muslims and converts aka people who consciously choose Islam instead of just accepting it as a default religion, are all edgy assholes who think they're just like muh ISIS as if it was a good thing

They are not hating sand niggers
True as an indian idgaf about muslims or any religion being blackpilled and religious is cope but there a lot of islamic copers on this forum

aren't Pakis literally just curries who converted to Islam? idk, both curries and Arabs and Turks are just "ciapaty" in Polish (it is a bit offensive nowadays, but not etymologically + it can be endearing, it's all about that context, tho SJW would consider any use of it raycist) :feelshaha:
I like proper curries more, cos Hinduism is overall a pretty chill religion afaik (in some regions it's retarded but not harmful, in others it's chill + it's like the father of all Dharmic religions which are humanity's biggest achievement, even if there are some retards eating cow's poo poo or some shit like that), while Islam is a sand redpill cope basically
>if only I bully everyone and act like a hypersocialized normie jerk, people will fear me and that's like the point of religion :soy: God is also just some Chad asshole in heaven
there are some people who are good while Muslim, but hardcore Muslims and converts aka people who consciously choose Islam instead of just accepting it as a default religion, are all edgy assholes who think they're just like muh ISIS as if it was a good thing
Facts right here

True as an indian idgaf about muslims or any religion being blackpilled and religious is cope but there a lot of islamic copers on this forum
Islam is a good cope for incels though. In Islam, there is at least an attempt to control the foid

Islam is a good cope for incels though. In Islam, there is at least an attempt to control the foid
Yeah i get but you dont need a religion to control foids just pass goverment rules of legal rape and beatings

90% of sand niggers are muslims and Islam is an Arab religion.
They hate the Muslims in curryland, they are not sand niggers. I think they hate actual sand niggers too but they are not that concerned about that

No, its still kids.is

I prefer pakis to indians solely because they are Muslims. Plus pakis usually aren't huge white worshipers like pajeets are. They don't beg to be accepted by society unlike curries especially sikhs who pride themselves on integrating like slaves back in the British empire

I prefer pakis to indians solely because they are Muslims. Plus pakis usually aren't huge white worshipers like pajeets are. They don't beg to be accepted by society unlike curries especially sikhs who pride themselves on integrating like slaves back in the British empire
Sikhs are the worst, I hate them the most out of all currys

They hate the Muslims in curryland, they are not sand niggers. I think they hate actual sand niggers too but they are not that concerned about that
What I meant is that many worship sand-nigger culture. But I agree that you have to focus on your economy and your's country's quality of life instead of religions cleanisng (for now:feelsaww::feelsthink::feelshmm::feelsLSD:)

And how are pajeets white worshippers when most rapist gangs in londons are pakis this proves they are attracted tp white skin and pakis dont want to be associated with indians when they themselves are curries

And how are pajeets white worshippers when most rapist gangs in londons are pakis this proves they are attracted tp white skin and pakis dont want to be associated with indians when they themselves are curries
Its not about being associated with white people its about fucking easy slutty white whores. You'd notice white whores are only good for fucking, most curries marry their own kind.

Indians are white worshippers anything negative about islam posted by whites and jews you will find 100s of indians in the comments upvoting and supporting the Jews and whites. Leaving cringy comments like "this is what india has been dealing with for centuries"

The true fact of the matter is india would a million times better if they embraced islam

Its not about being associated with white people its about fucking easy slutty white whores. You'd notice white whores are only good for fucking, most curries marry their own kind.

Indians are white worshippers anything negative about islam posted by whites and jews you will find 100s of indians in the comments upvoting and supporting the Jews and whites. Leaving cringy comments like "this is what india has been dealing with for centuries"

The true fact of the matter is india would a million times better if they embraced islam
Fuck no why would we associate with sand nigger religion and you still didnt answer my question on how indians are white worshippers most negatives comment are made by exmuslims whores and cuck on islam

Afghan Pashtuns have nothing to do with Hindus or whatever Pakis are, i forgot the name.
The only difference between Afghans(Pashtuns) and Paki/Pajeets is that Afghans speak an Iranic language while Paki/Pajeets speak Indic languages.
Genetically Pakis, North Indian Pajeets and Pashtuns are almost same.

I channel MJ while watching these currywar threads :feelshaha:

Afghan Pashtuns have nothing to do with Hindus or whatever Pakis are, i forgot the name.
The only difference between Afghans(Pashtuns) and Paki/Pajeets is that Afghans speak an Iranic language while Paki/Pajeets speak Indic languages.
Genetically Pakis, North Indian Pajeets and Pashtuns are almost same.
/attachments/1652360882654-png.612642/?hash=39c1bc2a1cf2a4c41a479f2158e224efExcluding Pathan(Pashtuns) all the ethnic groups are North Indians and Pakis upto Jatt.

There are users like @atrangi25 and @Made in Heaven who thinks pakis are some godly creatures meanwhile they just look like other shitskin curries
Pakis are not godly creatures, but they do mog shitskin curries because 1. they have lighter skin and 2. they have better facial features. Many pakis manage to slay white loli pussy in Britain. This girl was 13 while she was being bred by a 24 y/o Paki chad

Paki concubine

They think pakis are arabs or some sand niggers
They're not, although tons of Pakis wish they were Arabs/Turks. Pakis worship Turks like me.
pakis are most underdeveloped cousin fucking people on the planet to exist
Yet they still mog Indians and Bengalis:feelstastyman:

>paki-indian squabbles
>middle eastern
silence, new worlder

I remember all the old curry infighting between @RREEEEEEEEE and @chudur-budur when he was still posting here, seems like some things never change :feelshaha:

Pakis are not godly creatures, but they do mog shitskin curries because 1. they have lighter skin and 2. they have better facial features. Many pakis manage to slay white loli pussy in Britain. This girl was 13 while she was being bred by a 24 y/o Paki chad

View attachment 612676

They're not, although tons of Pakis wish they were Arabs/Turks. Pakis worship Turks like me.

Yet they still mog Indians and Bengalis:feelstastyman:
Lol you just prove my point that paki guys are pedo fucks thanks for showin me that image :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Inceltv literally have discussed about pakistanis in his "incel lives matter" video

A lot of indian in the uk also slay i had a friend from uk who had his white gf

Arent like north indian curries light skinned and have better facial structure than south indian curries and most curries in india are not very brownskinned they have a hint of orange in them
Just debunked your cope:society::society::society:

Curry civil war :lul:

Lol you just prove my point that paki guys are pedo fucks thanks for showin me that image :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Seething nigger. That girl was prime 13 JB and she was bred by a Paki chad. :feelskek: Now British betaspay taxes to feed his half-British baby
Inceltv literally have discussed about pakistanis in his "incel lives matter" video
He also talks about how Indians have the WORST smv kek
A lot of indian in the uk also slay i had a friend from uk who had his white gf
Indians dont slay unless they look like Iranians/Afghans:feelshaha: This is why so many Bollywood actors are Pakistani

Also, a Paki is the one who fucked the British Princess

Made for BPC

Arent like north indian curries light skinned and have better facial structure than south indian curries
Yep, and that's due to rape from whiter races like Iranians and Turks
and most curries in india are not very brownskinned they have a hint of orange in them
lol no The VAST bulk of you are filthy brown shitskins
Karnatidm
Kolidm
Northgondidm

This is orange complextion

Protoiranidm

If you're so light skinned, post your hand

They dont mog shit
The shit they mog is your people

My hand complexion below i have some tan before a shitskin curry i was a white curry

lol no The VAST bulk of you are filthy brown shitskins
Karnatidm
Kolidm
Northgondidm
Cope at best these guys look like the ugliest of indians you picked of

Attachments

• 16523896996722044968389.jpg
    16523896996722044968389.jpg
    801.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 1652389758446-425617607.jpg
    1652389758446-425617607.jpg
    972.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 1652389789210-627306322.jpg
    1652389789210-627306322.jpg
    616.2 KB · Views: 31
pakis coomed in 10000 prime white lolis and whites did nothing in Britain and are afraid of them.

meanwhile curries
" Allo my gud sir, let me kiss your white ass "

curries are literal cucks. almost all curry women in west ride on paki, white and black cocks while their men watch.

paki women never dare to act like that cause they know they are gonna get honorpilled by their brothers and cousins.

Seethe and cope modicel, oh also cry muh love jihad

If you're so light skinned, post your hand

pakis coomed in 10000 prime white lolis and whites did nothing in Britain and are afraid of them.

meanwhile curries
" Allo my gud sir, let me kiss your white ass "

curries are literal cucks. almost all curry women in west ride on paki, white and black cocks while their men watch.

paki women never dare to act like that cause they know they are gonna get honorpilled by their brothers and cousins.

Seethe and cope modicel, oh also cry muh love jihad
Cope