Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is this incel treatment from foids?

when i walk pass them when i'm out, they avoid and ignore me.
sometimes they'll even give me glares, scared looks or avoid eye contact with me entirely.
srsly, often when i walk pass them, they stare at the ground as they walk pass, stare down at their phones, or stare into empty space.
they never approach me and they never talk to me.
It’s ok bro these fucking foids are probably getting beat at home like they should. They should know better than to ignore a man that’s good for them but no fucking Chad is all they want

I look like an orc
i look like a combo of jon moxley and micheal ryan.

efb3c-17240554157328-1920.jpg
3684426_White-And-Reed_Michael-Ryan-Hungerford-Shooting_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqcCUlY4ecowelYv5R9cM4V-BzCgxBg-fGqXyzO74HtWg.jpg

This happens to me all the time. I'm not sure is it because of disgusts or fear.
Hopefully it’s fear. I know it usually is for me. I much prefer them fear me because that means in a way, they realize I’m powerful, kek

Hopefully it’s fear. I know it usually is for me. I much prefer them fear me because that means in a way, they realize I’m powerful, kek
Maybe for foids those two are the same. Like they get scared of old skinny homeless people but jump hand in hand with criminals and serial killers.

Maybe for foids those two are the same. Like they get scared of old skinny homeless people but jump hand in hand with criminals and serial killers.
Yeah, that’s true. They live dark triad criminals