Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Is this hapa a Gigastacy?

Is she 10/10?

• Total voters
lennox

lennox

Ticking timebomb
Hapa foids ALWAYS look better than their male counterparts. When racemixxing it's really a gamble of the outcome you'll receive. I don't know what constitutes a stacy so here is a poll. https://vsco.co/ol1viaganes/gallery
I'd love Olive Ganes in real life. How pretty. What a cutie! I'm not into racemixxing though, but she's half asian. Also she's in high school

Front
Beach
Lovely
Would
Blue
Side
Group
Dab

Face 6.5, body 8. Overall 7 ish high tier becky

Face 6.5, body 8. Overall 7 ish high tier becky
If she rates that low then please show a 10/10 hapa foid. Unless their racial admixture caps them well below full whites and asians?

Hapa foids ALWAYS look better than their male counterparts. When racemixxing it's really a gamble of the outcome you'll receive. I don't know what constitutes a stacy so here is a poll. https://vsco.co/ol1viaganes/gallery
I'd love Olive Ganes in real life. How pretty. What a cutie! I'm not into racemixxing though, but she's half asian. Also she's in high school

View attachment 1176417View attachment 1176418View attachment 1176419View attachment 1176420View attachment 1176421View attachment 1176422View attachment 1176423View attachment 1176424
:chad: only Boyo.

If she rates that low then please show a 10/10 hapa foid. Unless their racial admixture caps them well below full whites and asians?
I don't know enough hapa girls to make that judgment. I don't like something about her face, maybe its the ethot looks and makeup.

I don't know enough hapa girls to make that judgment. I don't like something about her face, maybe its the ethot looks and makeup.
Zoomer looks appeal to other zoomers. Are you oldcel?

is this hapa a gigastacy:

White + Asian couples either end up with an incel son or Stacy daughter.

Yes.

She seems entitled, unapproachable, arrogant and incredibly spoiled.

Turn her into a submissive housewife and control her sexuality, NOW.

stacylite who frauds eyes and pouts 24/7

Also she's in high school
also why do modern high school foids look like middle-aged prostitutes?

ffs

chemicals in the water are turning the friggin' frogs gay

View attachment 1176417View attachment 1176418View attachment 1176419View attachment 1176420View attachment 1176421View attachment 1176422View attachment 1176423View attachment 1176424
Either 8 or 9 imo. But then again i have low standards

Cute face + great body

More like a giga whore.

ffs

Dude for real i figured she was 23. There aint no way shes under 18

ffs

I saw her in a TikTok interview to find out she was white and bbc only

Last edited:
To me, no race can be a 10/10 Stacy except white women. Other races always deduct like 1-5 points, depending on the race. Black deducts the most, Asian and Latina the least. In this one, I’d say the race takes off 1-2 points. She is pretty fucking hot still, so I’d definitely give her Stacylite rank.

To me, no race can be a 10/10 Stacy except white women. Other races always deduct like 1-5 points, depending on the race. Black deducts the most, Asian and Latina the least. In this one, I’d say the race takes off 1-2 points. She is pretty fucking hot still, so I’d definitely give her Stacylite rank.
Methinks in aims of staying with one's own race, the only opinion to have is putting your own race above others. That is unless this comment is white worship

Methinks in aims of staying with one's own race, the only opinion to have is putting your own race above others. That is unless this comment is white worship
I'm white, so I naturally prefer white woman over any other race. If you are any other race, you'd probably be better off dating within your own race.

She's obviously not in my league, however I really dislike asian bodies. Don't get me wrong this isn't a case of sour grapes, but I personally like negresses and well darker women in general. Anyhow, to me her eyes and face in general are freaky. Her body looks nice though all in all your run of the mill stacy.

mid to high tier hapa becky but closer to mid tier because her face is holding her back

Last edited:
mid to high tier hapa becky but closer to mid tier because her face is holding her back
You're inspiring me here to make a post on face vs other traits for women. It'd be similar to the debates between face, height, race etc for men.

I rate her face highly for her upturned squinty eyes:feelsokman:

You're inspiring me here to make a post on face vs other traits for women. It'd be similar to the debates between face, height, race etc for men.

I rate her face highly for her upturned squinty eyes:feelsokman:
The easiest way I gauge looks is actually pretty simple.

I ask myself is she very good looking or is she ugly.

To me she is neither very good looking nor is she ugly. She is right in between maybe slightly above.

pump and dump only/10

I saw her in a TikTok interview to find out she was white and bbc only

Brocel ? She clearly said she prefers blacks. She did not mention whites.
JBB collecting again.

i am hapa and i am hideous, at least i'm not a braindead whore i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back