Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] is this based man one of you ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
Screenshot 2022 05 03 21 15 30 26 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

also princess_kitty wants us to commit violence:
Screenshot 2022 05 03 21 16 32 45 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

You always have to wonder if ITers encouraging violence such as this specimen are feds. Feds have had a track history of encouraging societally rejected men to commit violence for at least a decade so far. This is a definite fed tactic.

I can’t wait to see the look on her face when someone goes ER ( in Minecraft ) again. She thinks it can’t happen again.

You always have to wonder if ITers encouraging violence such as this specimen are feds. Feds have had a track history of encouraging societally rejected men to commit violence for at least a decade so far. This is a definite fed tactic.
yes, I know, I'm too high IQ to get in trouble anyway, feds are cucks who target depressed men

hope she gets shot in cross fire when the next ER comes along and dies :feelsaww:

The doublethink present on IT is ridiculous. On one hand we're terrorists that need to be kept in check by authorities, on the other we are little piss boys who don't have the balls to do shit.

The doublethink present on IT is ridiculous. On one hand we're terrorists that need to be kept in check by authorities, on the other we are little piss boys who don't have the balls to do shit.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: