Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is this based(anon)? "Rhineland Bastards"

Is this based?

• Yes, and I'm White

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Yes, and I'm ethnic / mixed race

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, and I'm White

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No, and I'm ethnic / mixed race

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★★

"Rhineland Bastard"​

When Entente troops, most of them French, occupied the Rhineland after WW2, some German women married black soldiers from the occupying forces, while others had children by them out of wedlock.

Germans across the political spectrum regarded the occupation as a national disgrace. Many considered all forms of collaboration and fraternization with the occupiers as immoral (if not illegal) treason. In the popular 1921 novel Die Schwarze Schmach: Der Roman des geschändeten Deutschlands (The Black Shame A Novel of Disgraced Germany) by Guido Kreutzer, he wrote that all mixed race children born in the Rhineland are born "physically and morally degenerate" and are not German at all. Kreutzer also declared that the mothers of these children ceased to be German the moment they had sex with non-white men, and they could never join the Volksgemeinschaft.

In May 1920 the foreign minister of the new German government lodged a protest to his French counterpart stating that "we will accept the inferior discipline amongst your white troops if you will only rid us as fast as possible of this black plague".

Doctors in the Third Reich​

...were required to report any patients of theirs who were deemed intellectually disabled, characterized mentally ill (including schizophrenia and manic depression), epileptic, blind, deaf, or physically deformed, and a steep monetary penalty was imposed for any patients who were not properly reported. Individuals suffering from alcoholism or Huntington's Disease could also be sterilized. Though not explicitly covered by the law, 400 mixed-race "Rhineland Bastards" were also sterilized...

@Lebensmüder

Last edited:
Yes. Just as a side note this was after WWI not WW2

German women were like all women always whores- interesting to know how bad it was back then already when there was still shaming for that level of disgusting behavior.

Yes. Just as a side note this was after WWI not WW2
oof my brain got confused because the nazis did it but you're right ofc the foids got pregnant after ww1