Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is this an Incel Trait?

Unhappy-Man

Unhappy-Man

Grey
★★★
I have really sweaty palms, i dread shaking peoples hands or handing people things.

As far as i am aware there is no way to stop it either.

Do you guys also have this ultimate incel trait?

That's a nervous trait.

Not an ugly monster trait.

I have it too.

Yeah used to happen to me aswell.

Be glad it's your palms and not pits. I get very sweaty pits when i'm nervous, literally dripping..

Yeah I have liquid chalk but it is very noticable when i use to much

I wasn't being serious. Don't use chalk lol.

I suffer from excessive hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) in my armpits: and I use a product called Driclor.
You could also use Certain-Dri (same thing - just slightly stronger).
It's a clinical strength antiperspirant with significantly more Aluminium Chloride than in your standard rolon (deodorant).

Strong warning: DO NOT APPLY IF THERE'S MOISTURE AS aluminium chloride and water produces an acidic HCL by-product which burns like a mofo.

Apply it on your hand before bed I guess and wash it off in the morning.

• brb hands no longer sweat
  • brb happy
  • brb can ldar without sweaty hands

I wasn't being serious. Don't use chalk lol.

I suffer from excessive hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) in my armpits: and I use a product called Driclor.
You could also use Certain-Dri (same thing - just slightly stronger).
It's a clinical strength antiperspirant with significantly more Aluminium Chloride than in your standard rolon (deodorant).

Strong warning: DO NOT APPLY IF THERE'S MOISTURE AS aluminium chloride and water produces an acidic HCL by-product which burns like a mofo.

Apply it on your hand before bed I guess and wash it off in the morning.

• brb hands no longer sweat
  • brb happy
  • brb can ldar without sweaty hands
I only use the chalk at the gym tbh

I only use the chalk at the gym tbh

Same.

I use powdered chalk as well because the cleaner is a foid so I make her job slightly harder.

Same.

I use powdered chalk as well because the cleaner is a foid so I make her job slightly harder.
It ain't much, but it's honest work.
She will most likey be cleaning Chads cock when she is not at work so fuck her

Not sure. I once had a friend with hyperhidrosis but he got a girlfriend and he's with her for a long time now.

Only when I’m nervous

Sweating means you are trying to remove toxins from your body. Try a sauna or sweat bath and get the shit out of you! Don't use any toxic aluminum shit! That's jewpoison! Use sage or magnesium chloride.

Avoid any corn foods like soda...

When I was trying to looksmaxx and tried to be healthy I noticed I stopped sweating so much, before even if it was remotely hot outside I'd be drenched after 15-20 minutes outside, especially if it was to do something I really didn't want to do like when I had to go to NEETbux meetings I would walk in there literally dripping and they thought I was on drugs.

Maybe it's your diet or something. I think you can get botox injections in your hands to stop it but don't know how much it costs.

its an incel trait if your face is ugly.