Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is this an incel trait or ethnic trait?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
I cannot improve at anything I do or try. I could do something for a decade, practice it daily and do everything I can to master something, but some 6 year old white god or chink will already do it better than me. Even down syndrome ass cunt are smarter than me, they learn things faster and don't stagnate as much in life as I do.

I don't know why I am like this. What disability do I have that makes me unable to progress in things?

Subhuman trait

I need to Bushnellmaxx to fix this
if u want to bushnellmaxx first you must turn into a faggot who hates his own race and then a cuck who binge watches BBC sissy hypno.

I need to Bushnellmaxx to fix this

how zogged was this retard to self-immolate for people who don't even care for him and if they had the chance they would behead him for being a infidel.

if u want to bushnellmaxx first you must turn into a faggot who hates his own race and then a cuck who binge watches BBC sissy hypno.
Almost there. I already hate my own race.
Hamas>Hizb ul shaytaan
retarded trait
IQ too high for disabilitybux, but not high enough to virtually do anything in life.

how zogged was this retard to self-immolate for people who don't even care for him and if they had the chance they would behead him for being a infidel.
The motive in this case is irrelevant, it's the action that counts

The motive in this case is irrelevant, it's the action that counts
this soyboy redditor mogs the shit out of me. Not even the toughest person in this world would choose to die by self-immolation.

what have you done?