Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this Allowed?

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
-
I posted this picture of these femoids to demonstrate how women have become whores. They go to my highschool and are around my age. Is this allowed?

how old are they?

As long as you dont dox them i think its allowed.

Its only allowed if you also post a picture of their corpses :feelshehe: (ingame)

As long as they are of legal age, you should be fine. It’s not like you are doxxing them when they look like generic cookie cutter copies of your standard high school girls. Just don’t mention what school that’s at.

As long as they are of legal age, you should be fine. It’s not like you are doxxing them when they look like generic cookie cutter copies of your standard high school girls. Just don’t mention what school that’s at.
what if im not sure like I think they are the same age as me because I think its a grad party

what if im not sure like I think they are the same age as me because I think its a grad party
Idk, man. The rules say don’t sexualize minors, but these all look like 17-18 year old girls. Where I’m from a 16 year old can legally consent. Back when I was in high school the girls were legit even having intimate relationships at age 14, so these older high school girls aren’t innocent. I guess a 17 year old could technically still be considered a minor though, so be careful. Maybe wait and see what others say. I’d personally stick to posting about girls you know are 18+.

It's another fucking world

weirdly based.

How did you even take that picture actually? :feelswhere: :feelswhere::feelswhere:

would be funny if the truck flipped

Where's their pimp?
It looks like you're entering a whorehouse.