Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this a troll?

that goes for 100% of everything on tv and horrible streaming services currently tho.
Yeah. That's why I don't watch tv or streaming services. I got better copes to pursue with my time.

"Im Gigastacey only"

Let’s be honest. Most of the users here are standardcels who only want to fuck minimum a young becky. If you want to ban him, you can ban 80% of the userbase here too.
Almost nobody here would touch a 35 yo 3/10 woman. Incels are rare.

Let’s be honest. Most of the users here are standardcels who only want to fuck minimum a young becky. If you want to ban him, you can ban 80% of the userbase here too.
Almost nobody here would touch a 35 yo 3/10 woman. Incels are rare.
Doesn't matter what you want when you don't get attention from any females whatsoever

Doesn't matter what you want when you don't get attention from any females whatsoever
It doesn’t matter that you don’t get any female attention whatsoever when you are only interested in young beckys.

It doesn’t matter that you don’t get any female attention whatsoever when you are only interested in young beckys.
It does, alf. You're still an incel, you can want a beautiful woman all you want but when even buttugly females aren't attracted to you at first place, it's meaningless kek.

He’s definitely a troll because of the whole morty thing, but idc.

It does, alf. You're still an incel, you can want a beautiful woman all you want but when even buttugly females aren't attracted to you at first place, it's meaningless kek.
It doesn’t. Would you date a 35 yo 3/10 roastie? No you wouldn’t.

Would you date a 35 yo
Bruh, i'm literally attracted to women in their 30s and 40s that i find attractive. As long as i find her attractive, yes ofc. Idk what my current crush is on the "scale". A 6? Maybe, idk. As for dating a buttugly female - that's hilarious. Cucks having virtually no standards is one of the main problems. Also you don't want more incels to be born, do you? :worryfeels::feelskek:

Last edited:
Bruh, i'm literally attracted to women in their 30s and 40s that i find attractive. As long as i find her attractive, yes ofc. Idk what my current crush is on the "scale". A 6? Maybe, idk. As for dating a buttugly female - that's hilarious. Cucks having virtually no standards is one of the main problems. Also you don't want more incels to be born, do you? :worryfeels::feelskek:
Thanks for proving me right.
I never talked about having kids so what the fuck are you talking about ?

Thanks for proving me right.
I never talked about having kids so what the fuck are you talking about ?
Kys fag, can't comprehend info :feelskek::feelskek:

jfl at newfag greycles complaining about muh gate-keeping because they want us to go easy on them when they eventually slip up and spit something compromising.

also, this user is such a blatant redditor with his quirky persona centered around giga-normie family guy Jewry tier show - you cant fault anyone for attacking him and being suspicious.
@FamilyGuy1999 he's attacking you!!!

LMAOOOOOOO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FUNIEST SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I don't even get why normies find that funny, even when I genuinely try to see it from their perspective. Ooh, he's a pickle, oh, how comical. :feelsseriously:

lol he's banned why was he banned tho

probably tbh, only retarded normies unironically watch rick and morty :blackpill::smonk:

LMAOOOOOOO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FUNIEST SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah. That's why I don't watch tv or streaming services. I got better copes to pursue with my time.
Based QualityCopeCel.

I'm addicted to films and TV series, wasting many hours every day.

These threads are always so retarded
Randomly going after a user that has done nothing wrong because you're bored and want drama
If I was morty I wouldn't have even bothered responding to you bunch of retards
well this aged well considering it was revealed he was a troll