Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this a troll?

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Is this a troll, or something?

This guy keeps posting shit like this, obsessing over 10/10 Stacies which even Chadlites would be hard-pressed to get, and in this example, describes himself as average-looking. :feelsUgh: I doubt he's even tried to get with any foid in his looks bracket, and the way he never really has anything to say other than "Stacies don't want me!" just screams troll. It's the exact sort of stereotype normies accuse us of all the time. You know the one, how "incels only ever go after models." This guy is the living personification of that.

@mortyposter , explain yourself.

I hate Rick and Morty, so I put his grey ass on ignore.

Its so popular among normies I never even bothered trying.
Yeah, it looks like Jewish nonsense to me. Cartoons aren't what they used to be.

@mortyposter hasn’t touched this thread yet

I'm not a troll.

I'm a truecel who has no outlets to meet women, and women are repulsed by me.

I have not had sex despite being well into my twenties.

I'm blackpilled as all hell.

I'm not a troll.

Oh, aye. Care to explain anything in the original post, though?
I hate Rick and Morty
Based.

I put his grey ass on ignore.
Not a bad idea to consider. Though I do like to reserve blocking people for the most extreme cases. Like that foid infiltrator we had once.

Last edited:
Oh, aye. Care to explain anything in the original post, though?
10/10 could mean a lot of things. For me, a 10/10 simply means a type of woman who I find very attractive.

I'm not here to troll or promote stereotypes at all.

I'm just doing honest venting.

I'm not a troll.

you won't hear us coming
PracticalShoddyDouglasfirbarkbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Hating Rick and Morty is very not based.
It's a garbage normie cartoon with garbage normie "humor." How could hating it be anything but based?

It's a garbage normie cartoon with garbage normie "humor." How could hating it be anything but based?
You can hate Rick and Morty with all of your flaming passion, but I personally don't think that hating it is based.

These threads are always so retarded
Randomly going after a user that has done nothing wrong because you're bored and want drama
If I was morty I wouldn't have even bothered responding to you bunch of retards

Randomly going after a user that has done nothing wrong because you're bored and want drama
ngl while he does come off as a bored LARPer he isn't really causing any issues either (at least that I know about). I'd argue its more likely this is some teenager who is just trying to fit in rather than a malicious troll who is acting like a retard for attention.

Best response to OP by far ITT.

Best response to OP by far ITT.
Silence, you.

Gatekeeping is our only defense against infiltrators and other normie scum who would otherwise undermine and tear down the quality of the forum, forcing those of us who are actually incel and need a place to find common ground left to leave and find somewhere else to congregate. Or nowhere else, as it were.

I think gatekeeping is good, but if you see it as bad, I must remind you then that it is a necessary evil to maintain the purity of the forum, as much as is possible for us to do. Foids, normies, and trolls love taking over other people's spaces when they have nothing better to do and ousting all the people who actually belong in order to turn those spaces into yet another normie gathering ground. There was a nice image of how this naturally occurs over time with foids and normies moving into a group and the original members of said group being pushed out as a result, but unfortunately, I don't have it on hand at the moment.

This thread reeks of gatekeeping
Gatekeeping is our only defense against infiltrators and other normie scum who would otherwise undermine and tear down the quality of the forum, forcing those of us who are actually incel and need a place to find common ground left to leave and find somewhere else to congregate. Or nowhere else, as it were.

I think gatekeeping is good, but if you see it as bad, I must remind you then that it is a necessary evil to maintain the purity of the forum, as much as is possible for us to do. Foids, normies, and trolls love taking over other people's spaces when they have nothing better to do and ousting all the people who actually belong in order to turn those spaces into yet another normie gathering ground. There was a nice image of how this naturally occurs over time with foids and normies moving into a group and the original members of said group being pushed out as a result, but unfortunately, I don't have it on hand at the moment.

The People In This Thread Including Morty Suck.:dab:

[UWSL]Lay off on him, he's just a mayocel struggling in college due to inflating hypergamy[/UWSL]

I see it as just venting since college is hell for sub chads in 2021

This thread reeks of gatekeeping :feelswhat:
Very true. College sucks, and hypergamy just makes it so, so much worse.

The girls all have a frat chad bf, and I hate it.

I was rejected by three fraternities.

I haven't slept with any college girls, while the frat chads have slept with many girls.

Silence, you.

At the end of the day it's all a matter of opinion

You want him gone because he's talked about 10/10s and has a morty avi.

On one hand, I think it's dumb to hate someone for having a morty avi. On the other hand, if it were up to purge I'd be the first motherfucker to purge all these anime avi faggots.

On the topic of 10/10s I disagree with you. I think it's completely normal to desire 10/10s and there's nothing wrong with expressing it. We all want 10/10s even if we'd be willing to settle for a becky, noodlewhore, etc. You might consider it foid worship or think that talking about it too often would play into the hands of IT.

Gatekeeping is good but calling it out when you think it's unjustified is also good.

At the end of the day the word "involuntary" is very vague. Freedom of choice doesn't exist, no one does anything voluntarily. So there's a lot of discussion to be had on what counts as an "incel" and what doesn't.

On one hand, I think it's dumb to hate someone for having a morty avi. On the other hand, if it were up to purge I'd be the first motherfucker to purge all these anime avi faggots.
This is nitpicking, but I didn't want him gone for having a morty avi, I only jumped on the hate train because I happen to hate that stupid cartoon. I never mentioned his avi in my original post. I wanted him gone because it seemed very probable he might be a troll, based on the comment screenshotted and a few other similar comments of his I've seen around the forum earlier tonight, along with his self-described average looks, the latter of which has gone completely ignored in this thread outside my original post.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is nitpicking, but I didn't want him gone for having a morty avi, I only jumped on the hate train because I happen to hate that stupid cartoon. I never mentioned his avi in my original post. I wanted him gone because it seemed very probable he might be a troll, based on the comment screenshotted and a few other similar comments of his I've seen around the forum earlier tonight, along with his self-described average looks, the latter of which has gone completely ignored in this thread outside my original post.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
After a little bit of research. I take everything I said about this faggot back.
He's literally posting shit like this. Now I'm feeling like a cuck for having defended this fagtard
Screenshot 20211027 121023 Chrome

Screenshot 20211027 121043 Chrome

Trans rights are human rights. Males claiming to be females are entitled access to female privileges.
I'd be ok with trannies if they stopped siding with globohomo and feminists but they'd rather spread incel hate eventhough the majority of them are gigatruecels

Silence, you.

Gatekeeping is the only way to keep the cucks away:feelswhere::feelsokman:

Is this a troll, or something?

View attachment 517315

This guy keeps posting shit like this, obsessing over 10/10 Stacies which even Chadlites would be hard-pressed to get, and in this example, describes himself as average-looking. :feelsUgh: I doubt he's even tried to get with any foid in his looks bracket, and the way he never really has anything to say other than "Stacies don't want me!" just screams troll. It's the exact sort of stereotype normies accuse us of all the time. You know the one, how "incels only ever go after models." This guy is the living personification of that.

@mortyposter , explain yourself.
Noticed it is a blatant troll since his very first posts. He only posts useless shit on ID and lounge, nothing that we here actually regularly say, he makes no sense, or he is just an extremely lost person.

He is ofc. Don't communicate with him/her/whatever. Mods will ban him soon

don't listen to the others. based thread for calling out potential infiltrators :smonk::dab:

After a little bit of research. I take everything I said about this faggot back.
He's literally posting shit like this. Now I'm feeling like a cuck for having defended this fagtard
View attachment 517408
View attachment 517409
Yeah, sorry about that. I would've posted more evidence, but I'm surprisingly lazy when it comes to that.

Gatekeeping is the only way to keep the cucks away:feelswhere::feelsokman:
Exactly.

Noticed it is a blatant troll since his very first posts. He only posts useless shit on ID and lounge, nothing that we here actually regularly say, he makes no sense, or he is just an extremely lost person.
I had definitely noticed.

He is ofc. Don't communicate with him/her/whatever. Mods will ban him soon
I sure hope so. Shit isn't adding up right with that user.

don't listen to the others. based thread for calling out potential infiltrators :smonk::dab:
Thank you!

jfl at newfag greycles complaining about muh gate-keeping because they want us to go easy on them when they eventually slip up and spit something compromising.

also, this user is such a blatant redditor with his quirky persona centered around giga-normie family guy Jewry tier show - you cant fault anyone for attacking him and being suspicious.

jfl at newfag greycles complaining about muh gate-keeping because they want us to go easy on them when they eventually slip up and spit something compromising.

also, this user is such a blatant redditor with his quirky persona centered around giga-normie family guy Jewry tier show - you cant fault anyone for attacking him and being suspicious.
Yeah, the only people who ever complain about gatekeeping are the ones whom gatekeeping is meant to keep out - the idiots, the retards, the disingenuous, and all the other people who would ruin whatever it is someone is trying to enjoy.

that goes for 100% of everything on tv and horrible streaming services currently tho.