Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is This a Stacey or a Becky?

Is She Stacey or Becky?

• Total voters
Definitely Becky. She's nice but doesn't have that x-factor that makes a Stacey. Bit of a bag of bones.

Wears "I'm uncomfortable with showing off my body" clothes in all of her pics. That's not a Stacey trait.

Last edited:
She's a Becky. You're a shitskin deathnic if you think otherwise. I've seen turkish women who mog her hard

She's a Becky. You're a shitskin deathnic if you think otherwise. I've seen turkish women who mog her hard
True. I'm white and in America. I see women who mog her literally almost every day I decide to go for a walk in a store

Stacy. Tall, white, nordic looking, strong jaw and side profile, would probably have chad son. Assuming she's 5'9 her looksmatch is probs a 6'3+ white chad.

JFL the comment below yours just shoed what I mean
:lul: :lul: :lul: Seeing these ethnics worship mid tier white women like they are gods never gets old. Sure, she is fuckable, but there is nothing special about her looks