Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this a skit?

Is it a joke?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
N

newbiecel

Could've been chadlite
★★★
I've seen so many edgy memes by edgy white teens that i cant tell if this is some white kid trying to be shocking and funny, or if this is a legit racist that wants to murder black people. He has the same serious ER demeanor that makes it seem like he's on the brink of laughter.

looks like a racist that doesn't have the balls to actually do it calling them stinky gave it away tbh

no man no ones dumb enough to pull a skit like this

It's a bit, I would stake my balls on it. And god damn these nowadays that this kid got expelled for it. I wanna hear his side of the story.

It's this mixture of everything you do being on the Internet combined with "Trump is the President, so now we have to be extra hard on everyone, particularly white men." This has awakened the Twitter vigilante in everyone. Case in point, Annabelle Robertson invokes Trump in her plea.

Eh, it's meant to be an edgy joke. He clearly isn't a serious racist because it's made in a jokey tone