Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this a sign of bipolar?

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
At one point I am extremely happy with my "handlings" in life, out of nowhere I get extremely sad and depressed. The difference is that I don't change my mood with the people around me, just with myself. This is crazy... does anyone identify themselves?

I do/did (excluding the ‘extremely happy’ part) but I don’t believe in all these disorders.

All These disorders. Maybe im just like this

I do/did (excluding the ‘extremely happy’ part) but I don’t believe in all these disorders.
Not that I really believe that, but it's a little confusing to be that way.

[UWSL]These mood episodes cause symptoms that last a week or two, or sometimes longer. During an episode, the symptoms last every day for most of the day. Feelings are intense and happen with changes in behavior, energy levels, or activity levels that are noticeable to others.[/UWSL]

Mood swings don't just happen out of nowhere. They last for weeks on end.

Stop lying to yourself, if you are.

Stop TRYING to be mentally ill.

Most people aren't mentally ill.

Take the Szasz pill or else you will fuck over your life by trying to get "help" from pseudoscientific psychiatrists/therapists.

If the dead talk to you, you are a spiritualist; if God talks to you, you are a schizophrenic. -Thomas Szasz
Narcissist: psychoanalytic term for the person who loves himself more than his analyst; considered to be the manifestation of a dire mental disease whose successful treatment depends on the patient learning to love the analyst more and himself less. -Thomas Szasz
Psychiatric expert testimony: mendacity masquerading as medicine. -Thomas Szasz
In the animal kingdom, the rule is, eat or be eaten; in the human kingdom, define or be defined. -Thomas Szasz
Happiness is an imaginary condition, formerly attributed by the living to the dead, now usually attributed by adults to children, and by children to adults. -Thomas Szasz
[UWSL]“Rationality is a very important part of the mind when we learn how this model[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]works. Humans must have a reason for everything. Our ability to rationalise our[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]actions is what keeps us sane. You may ask yourself what it is that puts a person in a[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]mental institution. many may say it’s a matter of whether a person is a danger to[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]themselves or others. Well, that’s not it. Some of the kindest people you may ever[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]meet can be found in mental institutions. And there are, no doubt, some dangerous[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]characters walking the streets free and clear and holding the highest public offices in the land.[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] The answer lies in a person’s ability to rationalise his actions. As long as a person[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]can rationalise his actions, that person will be found sane by nearly all professional[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]measures. Unless they are a real threat to the status quo Julian Assange is a classic recent case in point." [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]

TAKE THE SZASZ PILL. Join us at www.reddit.com/r/AntiPsychiatry.

Trust us, don't take their poisonous medications.

Don't accept their false stigmatizations.

You don't need "help". The "help" isn't real. :bigbrain: I hope I saved your fucking brain from these sycophantic normie scum.

Mood swings don't just happen out of nowhere. They last for weeks on end.

Stop lying to yourself, if you are.

Stop TRYING to be mentally ill.

Most people aren't mentally ill.

Take the Szasz pill or else you will fuck over your life by trying to get "help" from pseudoscientific psychiatrists/therapists.

TAKE THE SZASZ PILL. Join us at www.reddit.com/r/AntiPsychiatry.

Trust us, don't take their poisonous medications.

Don't accept their false stigmatizations.

You don't need "help". The "help" isn't real. :bigbrain: I hope I saved your fucking brain from these sycophantic normie scum.
Ironically I don't go to a psychologist because I don't really believe that someone who receives my money can help me in any way... Not because you said

Ironically I don't go to a psychologist because I don't really believe that someone who receives my money can help me in any way... Not because you said
Well, I have personal experience trying to "get help" from psychiatry and now I have permanent side effects and so on.

I'm telling you, what I said is correct.

But you're extremely intelligent (IMO) for what you said. You're doing good. Keep it up.

Always remember that a therapist / psychiatrist is just here to maintain society, not fix it or you. The information you give to a therapist is stigmatized and recorded permanently. Diagnoses that they decide to give you, LIKEWISE. Seeking help is a fucking lie.

Well, I have personal experience trying to "get help" from psychiatry and now I have permanent side effects and so on.

I'm telling you, what I said is correct.

But you're extremely intelligent (IMO) for what you said. You're doing good. Keep it up.

Always remember that a therapist / psychiatrist is just here to maintain society, not fix it or you. The information you give to a therapist is stigmatized and recorded permanently. Diagnoses that they decide to give you, LIKEWISE. Seeking help is a fucking lie.
I feel that if I went to a psychologist I would go straight to a psychiatric ward or prison. Normies making money off other people's problems can't help anyone.

Some folks say moods are cloud-like and float around. You can step into a feels.

I say that when things are good you feel good. When things are bad you feel bad...

E-motions are fluid.

You cannot grab them.

I can relate too

I feel that if I went to a psychologist I would go straight to a psychiatric ward or prison. Normies making money off other people's problems can't help anyone.
You're correct. Psychiatric ward visits remove your gun rights --- potentially for LIFE; if they choose to view you as severely mentally ill they'll put you in a 5250 hold which is longer than the standard 3 day 5150 involuntary psychiatric hold.

The only purpose to speak to a therapist/psychiatrist is to "normalize" you.

They're not here to fix your problems. Your problems are systematic. They're here to view you as the problem and paint the system in a good light.

When you talk to a therapist/psychiatrist, they're able to log down what you said which stays in your medical records. It's extremely important to remember that they can misinterpret it as they please. Who's going to stop them? You, the crazy person saying "crazy things"? You're "mentally ill", until you prove otherwise (until THAT psychiatrist says you're not mentally ill). You can't take anything off of your record unless it's an extremely special circumstance.

Going to therapy bars you from working a lot of government jobs. What this tells you is that the government doesn't want weak people working for them.

You're making the right decision. You've won this battle. Good job. I wish I made that decision, too.

Remember: never admit to any normies that you have suicidal or nihilistic thoughts. There is no help other than the help you create. People are sadistic and cruel, they don't care about your problems. Us incels need to stick together and give each other advice. I've worked in the psych field. I know what the fuck I'm saying here. I'm basically a spy of the inner workings of psych and all I can say is it's all make believe for normies -- normies are really stupid and susceptible to manipulation to a level of insanity holy fuck.

Psychiatry is eugenics.

PSSD makes you infertile/a reproductive failure.

Removing your gun rights makes you less powerful in many ways, makes you an easy target, a victim to animals/people.

Who keeps their gun rights? Psychopathic normies that like to be abusive and are big liars.

Who loses their gun rights? Honest incels looking to get assistance because they're abused by psychopathic normies. :feelsthink:

Some folks say moods are cloud-like and float around. You can step into a feels.

I say that when things are good you feel good. When things are bad you feel bad...

E-motions are fluid.

You cannot grab them.
Everything we can't control bothers us at the end of the story

You're correct. Psychiatric ward visits remove your gun rights --- potentially for LIFE; if they choose to view you as severely mentally ill they'll put you in a 5250 hold which is longer than the standard 3 day 5150 involuntary psychiatric hold.

The only purpose to speak to a therapist/psychiatrist is to "normalize" you.

They're not here to fix your problems. Your problems are systematic. They're here to view you as the problem and paint the system in a good light.

When you talk to a therapist/psychiatrist, they're able to log down what you said which stays in your medical records. It's extremely important to remember that they can misinterpret it as they please. Who's going to stop them? You, the crazy person saying "crazy things"? You're "mentally ill", until you prove otherwise (until THAT psychiatrist says you're not mentally ill). You can't take anything off of your record unless it's an extremely special circumstance.

Going to therapy bars you from working a lot of government jobs. What this tells you is that the government doesn't want weak people working for them.

You're making the right decision. You've won this battle. Good job. I wish I made that decision, too.

Remember: never admit to any normies that you have suicidal or nihilistic thoughts. There is no help other than the help you create. People are sadistic and cruel, they don't care about your problems. Us incels need to stick together and give each other advice. I've worked in the psych field. I know what the fuck I'm saying here. I'm basically a spy of the inner workings of psych and all I can say is it's all make believe for normies -- normies are really stupid and susceptible to manipulation to a level of insanity holy fuck.
Talking about your problems to people close to you is the biggest mistake anyone on this forum can make.

Psychiatry is eugenics.

PSSD makes you infertile/a reproductive failure.

Removing your gun rights makes you less powerful in many ways, makes you an easy target, a victim to animals/people.

Who keeps their gun rights? Psychopathic normies that like to be abusive and are big liars.

Who loses their gun rights? Honest incels looking to get assistance because they're abused by psychopathic normies. :feelsthink:
My real madness starts from the moment they try to take my weapons out of my house