Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is this a form of emotional abuse

T

thallium0000

Veteran
my dad tells me im not allowed to speak to foids belittles me for wanting a relationship throughout hs and uni. but now when im older he says theres a lot of foids to choose from why dont you speak to them are u a recluse beast. he told me u dont put yoourself out there out of all these foids u cant find one.
forgetting the fact that he strung me along telling me his gonna find me a foid in the country we are in.

apparently im in this situation for not cold approaching is this man crazy? ignoring the fact he would grill me for wanting a gf now his telling me to get married and asking why i dont know any women. even though he knows im a neeet that doesnt leave his room

his now saying theres so many foids to choose from are u disabled yet he crippled me at a young age not to speak to foids now i cant speak to them whatsoever

my dad tells me im not allowed to speak to foids belittles me for wanting a relationship throughout hs and uni. but now when im older he says theres a lot of foids to choose from why dont you speak to them are u a recluse beast. he told me u dont put yoourself out there out of all these foids u cant find one.
forgetting the fact that he strung me along telling me his gonna find me a foid in the country we are in.

apparently im in this situation for not cold approaching is this man crazy? ignoring the fact he would grill me for wanting a gf now his telling me to get married and asking why i dont know any women. even though he knows im a neeet that doesnt leave his room

his now saying theres so many foids to choose from are u disabled yet he crippled me at a young age not to speak to foids now i cant speak to them whatsoever
He fucked you up. Tell him it’s all his fault, and all the chicks left are blown out sluts.

your dad is an unstable chad/chadlite/htn and sees you for the trucel you are, his instinct is to bully you and cuck you, sorry brocel but its ovER for you

your dad is an unstable chad/chadlite/htn
yh he keeps telling me endless stories about how foids lusted over him approached him yada yada
now im megacucked
its astounding the effect parents can have on their young offspring
he use to say he will find me a hot foid bla bla bla

yh he keeps telling me endless stories about how foids lusted over him approached him yada yada
now im megacucked
its astounding the effect parents can have on their young offspring
he use to say he will find me a hot foid bla bla bla
If parents were vetted via eugenics clinics this would have happened, if soyciety didn't have vicious bullies and negligent whores reproduce, abuse would never happen, but since le badman hitler was pro eugenics we can't screen parents to make sure incels won't be born and abused

If parents were vetted via eugenics clinics this would have happened, if soyciety didn't have vicious bullies and negligent whores reproduce, abuse would never happen, but since le badman hitler was pro eugenics we can't screen parents to make sure incels won't be born and abused
he even goes on to say a disabled guy we know tries it with foids at least he tries his luck
he says why dont u try ur luck
now his telling me women in this country are disgusting we need to get u a foid from back home

he messes with my head on a daily basis
like he says one thing one day then switches it the next
he never let me or encouraged me to talk to foids and now im an adult and cant he tells me to talk to foids i feel like a repressed cuck