Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there really a such thing as female introverts?

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I don't know if I've ever really met any; at most, you may have some occasional shy nerdy type girls who -- after being exposed to degeneracy and/or Chad cock -- COMPLETELY change. Conversely, I've known many male introverts who get pussy but still remain introverts. I genuinely think introversion -- as well as being independent-minded in general -- is naturally just a more male trait.

Only when she isn't around Chad

Yes there are female introverts, but don't be fooled by that. She still desires to get fucked by Chad if possible

I think there are, but not as many as there are introverted guys, I would assume.

They exist but they still have friends and relationships because they are female.

Yes but they dont like male introverts (NO girls do)

They do exist. I've seen a couple at a distance irl. But Chad can warm them up pretty easy.

"Female introverts" rim Chad's ass with reckless abandon.

Yeah but they still thirst only for chad

Alessia Cara / What those Whores try to embody

Only when she isn't around Chad

That doesn't make for a female introvert; it makes for a narcissist. How many male introverts here can just magically switch when Stacy comes along? Yeah, thought so.

No, there are pretty much none. All females are NT as fuck with the exception of autistic ones which are rare as fuck anyway.

I often joke that Daria is the perfect woman (minus the shitty grunge/alternative rock taste in music anyways). Unfortunately, women like her don't exist.

I often joke that Daria is the perfect woman (minus the shitty grunge/alternative rock taste in music anyways). Unfortunately, women like her don't exist.
Who is Daria?

The average female introvert has more of a social life than the average normie guy.

There's plenty of them.

The problem is they want absolutely nothing to do with us.

If there are, then don’t get your hopes up - they’d be in high demand.

You think men around the world would prefer a girl that’s constantly traveling, spending time with her friends (some of them male), clubbing / getting wasted and all in all showing herself off to the world? That spells trouble; more chances of getting cheated on, monkey branched, dumped, etc - being introverted and home-oriented is a treasured and much sought-after quality in a girl.

Yeah I met one once in wow, she told me was introvert, depressed and has social anxiety , turns out she had 3 boyfriends and she was 17 lol

Yeah I met one once in wow, she told me was introvert, depressed and has social anxiety , turns out she had 3 boyfriends and she was 17 lol
Lol, they live in a different alternate reality. There's no way for them to comprehend our everyday struggles, this is partially the reason why they can't be Incels. They could only surface upon being introverts, but could never reach the depths of being Incels.

yeah they exist and i prefer them over extroverted girls

there are female introverts, but dont think you have a chance. they still only want chad

Lol, they live in a different alternate reality. There's no way for them to comprehend our everyday struggles, this is partially the reason why they can't be Incels. They could only surface upon being introverts, but could never reach the depths of being Incels.
amen

I don't know if I've ever really met any; at most, you may have some occasional shy nerdy type girls who -- after being exposed to degeneracy and/or Chad cock -- COMPLETELY change. Conversely, I've known many male introverts who get pussy but still remain introverts. I genuinely think introversion -- as well as being independent-minded in general -- is naturally just a more male trait.
Your experience is the same as mine. Malr introverts even after getting laid are introverted. Fem introverts... just waiting for Chad to convert them.

They are only introverted around non-Chads.
When Chad comes a long though, they magically drop their supposed shyness and go full slut.

No, there are pretty much none. All females are NT as fuck with the exception of autistic ones which are rare as fuck anyway.

Yeah, pretty much what I think.

Who is Daria?

It was an MTV cartoon that was really popular in the late 90's/early 2000's about this really introverted sarcastic type girl. From the creator of Beavis and Butthead. Might just be my inner queer talking but I thought it was a great show.

You can't be introverted if you have inherent sexual value

yep but they don't experience many of the social repercussions that male introverts do

Women’s “depression” is anything but

You can't be introverted if you have inherent sexual value

Eh that's a cope. Introverts are born, not made. Good-looking introverts exist (the "quiet, mysterious guy" that 'foids obsess over is a classic example). BIG difference between being a loser and being an introvert, though many losers are introverts for sure.

Conversely there are many losers that are outgoing and gregarious, just nobody really likes them and/or they're ugly, so they remain losers. Kind of like this one 40 year old degenerate junkie faggot I know that still works part time instore at a fucking Papa Jews making $8.00 per hour and tries WAY too hard to be "cool" with us younguns by wearing marijuana bandanas and claiming to be bi and shit

Eh that's a cope. Introverts are born, not made. Good-looking introverts exist (the "quiet, mysterious guy" that 'foids obsess over is a classic example). BIG difference between being a loser and being an introvert, though many losers are introverts for sure.

Conversely there are many losers that are outgoing and gregarious, just nobody really likes them and/or they're ugly, so they remain losers. Kind of like this one 40 year old degenerate junkie faggot I know that still works part time instore at a fucking Papa Jews making $8.00 per hour and tries WAY too hard to be "cool" with us younguns by wearing marijuana bandanas and claiming to be bi and shit
JFL at this cope. Introversion and personality traits in general are devloped based on how other treat you

JFL at this cope. Introversion and personality traits in general are devloped based on how other treat you

So what are your sources exactly? And yes, the type of guy I described TOTALLY doesn't exist when EVERYONE had one at their school /:

Don't know who that is
she is a female attractive singer who sings about being at parties introverted / Women being powerful/ and female introversion in general

there are introvert foids but they also have no problem get GL bf in seconds.

that's why a foid can NEVER be an incel. there will be always be a demand for this commodity

there are, but it is practically an oxymoron like female incel as they can get friends and won't be as likely to get rejected

Yes there are female introverts but they are seen as cute and feminine. Now if an incel is introvert people are disgusted by that.