Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there pills that has the similar effect of alchool?

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
Truecel with undiagnoed autism and probably a speech impediment too. My voice is monotone, mumble, barely audible. But a couple of years ago, when i drank a couples of beers, i got tipsy and i noticed that i spoke clearer, projected my voice effortlessly and articulated much better. I was also less anxious on that moment.

Is there a presciption drug that can stimulate the same part of the brain without the dizziness/sleepiness?

yes any painkiller or benzo, you can also get rcs which replicate them

Benzos/Phenibut

yes any painkiller or benzo, you can also get rcs which replicate them
I already take blood pressure pill, docs won't prescribe me another nervous system depressant. The painkiller that you talk about, can they be bought or do you need a prescription?

I already take blood pressure pill, docs won't prescribe me another nervous system depressant. The painkiller that you talk about, can they be bought or do you need a prescription?
good luck trying to get opiates legally lol, all of them are schedule II, best either try getting any of the lams or pams, or alcohol
Benzos/Phenibut
and also this, mix phenibut with caffeine and it makes music good + it's legal

You will build tolerance n feel Sui

Phenibut. But don’t use every day. Just sporadically as needed since tolerance develops quickly.

good luck trying to get opiates legally lol, all of them are schedule II, best either try getting any of the lams or pams, or alcohol

Lams or pamd fo you mean like citaloprams? I tried that and after 3 days my dick was numb so fuck that.
I wish i could get test but doctors won't prescribe me even if it's low.
Begore roping.
You will build tolerance n feel Sui
I already feel like that tbh.
Phenibut. But don’t use every day. Just sporadically as needed since tolerance develops quickly.
I don't know if it's available over the counter though.
Or at any rate you believed you did.
I was just tipsy a lil bit not drunk lol, i could notice very well.

Let a man hold the cup,
yet of the mead drink moderately,
speak sensibly or be silent.
As of a fault
no man will admonish thee,
if thou goest betimes to sleep.

Lams or pamd fo you mean like citaloprams? I tried that and after 3 days my dick was numb so fuck that.

I wish i could get test but doctors won't prescribe me even if it's low.

Begore roping.

I already feel like that tbh.

I don't know if it's available over the counter though.

I was just tipsy a lil bit not drunk lol, i could notice very well.
In the US it’s legal and otc. Not sure where you live.

I’ve also noticed phenibut makes music sound a lot better.

i once tried some herbal supplement called Kava, it felt kind of like the effects of alcohol except not as unpleasant

Drug Chart Color

Maybe other depressants or anti anxiety meds like xanax or Valium.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back