Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is there no standard where I live?

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
Many incels talk about female standards, hypergamy, sub5 or sub6 law or whatever you wanna call it, but in my country it feels like the opposite. It’s like there are zero standards here other than to just be NT. I don’t know a single person who is a virgin other than myself.

I’ve seen guys who make me look like a giant with girls (I am barely average height), I see tons of couples where the guy is below both my height and looks level, I see skinny guys with thin girls and legit ugly fat fucks with fat girls. Even my “friends” who I thought would finish school as a virgin due to their looks, graduated high school with at least 2-3 girlfriends. The biggest “slayer” I knew with very high body count was not even a chad or chadlite, he was just an average height meh looking guy who was very popular and had many connections.

Can’t find anyone in real life who is an incel and this annoys me to no end, it’s like I am always the odd one out, mogged by not even good looking men but also barely average and straight up ugly guys. I started feeling like this at 12-13 when all of my classmates started fucking and now a decade later nothing has changed.

This is a great way for you to stroke your ego with plenty of plausible deniability

This is a great way for you to stroke your ego with plenty of plausible deniability

mentalcels.is

Where do you live? Some shithole country?

Kys bluepilled niggerfaggot. Glad you got banned, cuck.