Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is more fakecel? A standards-cel or fatcel?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
@LesscoBlob calls me fakecel for having high standards, while I call him fakecel for being being fat. So who is the actual fakecel here? A guy with standards, or a guy who refuses to lose weight?

What are your standards?

Fatcels are truecels

@Destroyed lonely

Lose weight

Win life

Fatcels
Everyone should have standards, or you'll give birth to incels

You're only a fakecel for having high standards if a girl showed interest in you, and you denied her because of your standards. You're only a fakecel if you're a fatcel if you have been fat for pretty much your whole life and never lost the excess weight, or never had a moment where you were at a healthy weight for a very long time.

It's at a standstill tbh.

You're only a fakecel for having high standards if a girl showed interest in you, and you denied her because of your standards. You're only a fakecel if you're a fatcel if you have been fat for pretty much your whole life and never lost the excess weight, or never had a moment where you were at a healthy weight for a very long time.

His actual standards are white stacy. He's wasted 32 years of his life dreaming about White Staceys. All that's happening to him right now is completely his fault.

His actual standards are white stacy. He's wasted 32 years of his life dreaming about White Staceys. All that's happening to him right now is completely his fault.

Adriana Lima in her prime or nothing tbh

Depends. Honestly if an okay looking girl throws herself at you and you reject her because if your suuuper high standards then you are a fakecel. Honestly if any girl throws herself at you, then you are a fakecel but this is debatable since we are going into cuck-territory.
However if you are fat and you have a face that is more than 7/10 then you are absolutely a fakecel and you shouldn't be on here. Honestly I'd kill for a 6/10 face, but that's just me.

In conclusion it depends.

If you are as desperate as me you'll take a sheboon / chink / even a mutt and I'm in my early 20s
Same, I'd love a sheboon.

Fat''cels'' are volcels until proven otherwise, especially if they're 5'8+

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: kys fattie!

If with standardcel you mean someone who has rejected someone else, or ignored signs from girls because of his standards then the standardcel.

If you mean someone that would reject someone or ignore signs but hasn’t because no one would like him anyway then neither

I'm fatcel and my only standard nowadays is just don't be retarded (both literally and as in dumb). I want a civilized girl who makes the impression of being at least somewhat educated. At the end of the day, I cannot get either. Neither the retarded women nor the civilized (educated) ones want me.

If I could be picky, I'd want a girl with a comparable education as me (so someone with a Matura).

Last edited:
@LesscoBlob calls me fakecel for having high standards, while I call him fakecel for being being fat. So who is the actual fakecel here? A guy with standards, or a guy who refuses to lose weight?
both are cucks and should be lynched immediately

People who refuse having sex with big titted anime girls are fakecels

You’re both fakecels, so is everyone else here.

I am the sole truecel on this forum.

Jokes aside, even ugly girls are chad only, so even having absurdly high standards changes nothing, but losing weight also won’t do jack shit if you’re a subhuman, so It’s a tie.

Both of u are volcels

Your standards are irrelevant if your physical stats are subpar

Depends. Honestly if an okay looking girl throws herself at you and you reject her because if your suuuper high standards then you are a fakecel. Honestly if any girl throws herself at you, then you are a fakecel but this is debatable since we are going into cuck-territory.
However if you are fat and you have a face that is more than 7/10 then you are absolutely a fakecel and you shouldn't be on here. Honestly I'd kill for a 6/10 face, but that's just me.

In conclusion it depends.
I agree with this. One more thing is also that dome fatcels also don't have complete control of their weight since there are certain diseases and also medicines that can cause significant weight gain.
And also a lot of standardscels just want someone at their looksmatch level or SMV, or maybe a bit below that, which I don't find unreasonable for the most part.

Hm, it depends. If the fatcel has tried being lean before and it didn't work, then he's legit. If he's always been fat, then he's definitely more of a fakecel.

Hm, it depends. If the fatcel has tried being lean before and it didn't work, then he's legit.
Yes I am this exactly. And don't forget about manlet fatcels who resorted to food as cope.

are certain diseases and also medicines that can cause significant weight gain
Sure, but there are also medicines that can help with that, for example Ozempic