Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there even such thing as a younger woman who is marriage material?

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
With modern social media, you can just look at women and immediately recognize that it would be laughable to take them seriously.

The caked on makeup. The painted on eyebrows. The soulless look in their eyes. The slutty clothes and slutty poses and the videos of white girls talking black.

You would be a fool to think these women are going to be fucking empathetic, loyal wives.

And many of them are not even trying to hide it anymore. They're fucking charging guys just to talk to them. They're making onlyfans and selling their socks. They're bragging about being gold diggers and eating expensive food and drinking expensive wine on some rich guy's boat.

And the men are encouraging this, because white men are bigger simps than ever. They'll walk up to these ice queens and tell them how "beautiful" they are. They'll hand over their money on the internet to be "findommed."

And apart from the instagram and tiktok women, you have the fat, mentally ill, "autistic" girls on Reddit, and the trannies.

Where are the younger women you're supposed to have serious relationships with?

Even if you were Chad, you wouldn't have any reason to pursue anything more than casual sex.

I am only sad and lonely when I fathom the idea of a relationship and what it may hold. When I see what women are actually like, I am thankful I have not been caught up in the emotional weakness of modern men

With modern social media, you can just look at women and immediately recognize that it would be laughable to take them seriously.

The caked on makeup. The painted on eyebrows. The soulless look in their eyes. The slutty clothes and slutty poses and the videos of white girls talking black.

You would be a fool to think these women are going to be fucking empathetic, loyal wives.

And many of them are not even trying to hide it anymore. They're fucking charging guys just to talk to them. They're making onlyfans and selling their socks. They're bragging about being gold diggers and eating expensive food and drinking expensive wine on some rich guy's boat.

And the men are encouraging this, because white men are bigger simps than ever. They'll walk up to these ice queens and tell them how "beautiful" they are. They'll hand over their money on the internet to be "findommed."

And apart from the instagram and tiktok women, you have the fat, mentally ill, "autistic" girls on Reddit, and the trannies.

Where are the younger women you're supposed to have serious relationships with?

Even if you were Chad, you wouldn't have any reason to pursue anything more than casual sex.
True marriage material females are extremely rare. They're essentially unicorns. The whoredome begins tthe moment puberty happens.

I am only sad and lonely when I fathom the idea of a relationship and what it may hold. When I see what women are actually like, I am thankful I have not been caught up in the emotional weakness of modern men
Same. I used to envy and rage about not being average looking. I didn't desire to be a Chad, just a normie. I then found out just how "easy" dating is for the average man and how basically normie men have more in common with incels than Chads, and so I no longer envy the average man.

I’ve met a couple believe it or not. They had social medias but all private and minimal posts. They usually get snatched up quick and stay in these relationships. Not all with chads either