Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is There Even a Point Ascending as a Manlet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date
Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
Even if you ascend, your foid will never be truly attracted to you. Your presence will not make her instantly wet the way Chad's presence does.

Let's say you ascend one day, eventually. You know what happens next?

Your foid will rapidly lose interest having sex with you, certainly after the honeymoon phase is over, and you'll encounter the reality of the dead bedroom.

Your foid will cheat on you with taller men.

Your foid will disrespect you in the presence of taller men, consciously or subconsciously signaling to them that she's ready to cheat and/or branch-swing.

Your foid will fantasize endlessly about fucking taller men.

Your foid will divorce you to get with a taller man.

Your foid will consider running away to the company of a taller man whenever the two of you hold an argument.

Your foid will deeply resent you for not being as tall as other men.

In the same way as there is no point ascending if you're a dickcel, there is no point ascending if you're a manlet. You will always be inadequate. Your foid will always, always, always consider being with you a compromise. That is the precise term they use for dating a manlet - compromising. Even if the foid's intentions are 100% good, she will always inwardly expect your to provide some value to compensate for your manletism; and eventually, it will dawn on her that it's impossible, because nothing compensates for manletism. The sexual chemistry just isn't there, and cannot be logically negotiated to be there. You're fundamentally inadequate.

As a manlet, you will never be a foid's first choice. Even if a foid eventually chooses you and you ascend, you will definitely not have been her first choice. You will never be as naturally attractive to her as all those taller men in her life. Even if a foid eventually chooses you, you'll always be aware that she had taller (and therefore more naturally sexually attractive) men before you, and that taller men are waiting in line to snag her if she decides to leave you. She will never be fully at ease with the fact that she's dating a manlet. There will always linger that hypergamous feeling that she can do better, that she deserves better, and once the honeymoon phase ends and the routine of boredom full of fights and arguments commences, she will constantly think about leaving you to get fucked by taller men.

Manlets always get the short end of the stick, if you pardon the pun.

So how would I have ascended in the first place?

The male role is to take genetic impurities like manletism to the grave. Hugless kissless virgins that die alone are the ones forfilling the male role to the fullest extent.

Manlets can only get significantly damaged foids. No sane woman want a man that will give her an incel son.

Honestly if you are short and manage to ascend do know that the relationship has an expiradion date. No long term relationships for short men.

Just because a relationship isn't perfect and doesn't last forever, doesn't mean permavirginity is preferable.

When the foid cheats on you, dump her and find another one the same way you found the first one.

4'9 foid here, I would totes date a guy who was 5ft 3!

my current bf is 6ft 9 tho and in a happy relationship!

It's funny because they literally do this :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek:

Did you copypaste this? It looks super legit :feelskek:

So how would I have ascended in the first place?
If you had fucked in your teen years (if or when the height difference wasn't big), it would've counted

So true :blackpill::feelshaha::feelshaha: Short women are devils spawns

So true :blackpill::feelshaha::feelshaha: Short women are devils spawns
It’s because they are perceived ad pseudo-children. They use their perceived innocence as a tool for deception.

It’s because they are perceived ad pseudo-children. They use their perceived innocence as a tool for deception.
Both short men and foids get treated as children, just men doesnt want that while cutesy halo make short foids being more bold. My sister yells and even slaps her boyfriend and he puts up with that because of macho culture where women in general are treated as inocent harmless beings.

That's a personal decition to be honest, even normies have to face this problem of being in a relationship only to be cucked by chad afterwards. its not only manlets, as a manlet you're just treated like a joke everywhere you go. i try so hard to be "confident" and do everything correctly. even then someone will remind you of how genetically inadequate you are....

I really compassionate with short men

There is only one way to overcome manletism. Be curry :dab::dab::dab:

Even if you ascend, your foid will never be truly attracted to you. Your presence will not make her instantly wet the way Chad's presence does.

Let's say you ascend one day, eventually. You know what happens next?

Your foid will rapidly lose interest having sex with you, certainly after the honeymoon phase is over, and you'll encounter the reality of the dead bedroom.

Your foid will cheat on you with taller men.

Your foid will disrespect you in the presence of taller men, consciously or subconsciously signaling to them that she's ready to cheat and/or branch-swing.

Your foid will fantasize endlessly about fucking taller men.

Your foid will divorce you to get with a taller man.

Your foid will consider running away to the company of a taller man whenever the two of you hold an argument.

Your foid will deeply resent you for not being as tall as other men.

In the same way as there is no point ascending if you're a dickcel, there is no point ascending if you're a manlet. You will always be inadequate. Your foid will always, always, always consider being with you a compromise. That is the precise term they use for dating a manlet - compromising. Even if the foid's intentions are 100% good, she will always inwardly expect your to provide some value to compensate for your manletism; and eventually, it will dawn on her that it's impossible, because nothing compensates for manletism. The sexual chemistry just isn't there, and cannot be logically negotiated to be there. You're fundamentally inadequate.

As a manlet, you will never be a foid's first choice. Even if a foid eventually chooses you and you ascend, you will definitely not have been her first choice. You will never be as naturally attractive to her as all those taller men in her life. Even if a foid eventually chooses you, you'll always be aware that she had taller (and therefore more naturally sexually attractive) men before you, and that taller men are waiting in line to snag her if she decides to leave you. She will never be fully at ease with the fact that she's dating a manlet. There will always linger that hypergamous feeling that she can do better, that she deserves better, and once the honeymoon phase ends and the routine of boredom full of fights and arguments commences, she will constantly think about leaving you to get fucked by taller men.

Manlets always get the short end of the stick, if you pardon the pun.
Understanding this dynamic could mean that in theory, since you are aware of the situation, you may be able to not emotionally invest in a girl, so when she inevitably does cheat/break up, you aren't moved too much by it, since you were just using her for sex and company and EXPECTING and READY for this to happen. Obviously not emotionally investing is easier in theory than in practise, you might slip and actually start loving her. In which case you are fucked and it prob isn't worth it. If you can avoid that, it is prob worth to ascend. You don't sound like a psychopath/dark triad guy so it may be hard for you to not emotionally invest. Only you can know.

Youll get cheated on