Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IS THERE ANYTHING WORSE THAN BEING UGLY

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
Is there seriously anything worse then being ugly we get judged 24/7 and our lives are torture in it self

EE2197F5 2AAB 4D97 9F26 7B822373FD34

being ugly is like being ethnic

Being a part of the imperium of mankind and not dedicating your life to grandfather Nurgle.

Being under 6ft

being turbo physically or mentally unhealthy is often worse than ugly, tho if ur ugly ur at far greater risk for those other problems and shit genes come in packages. @Emergency Manual @gymletethnicel @Monk of Failure

Not at all. Being ugly is the worst curse a man could have.

being turbo physically or mentally unhealthy is often worse than ugly, tho if ur ugly ur at far greater risk for those other problems and shit genes come in packages. @Emergency Manual @gymletethnicel @Monk of Failure
I wouldn’t say being unhealthy is worse then being ugly tbh i would gladly trade being unhealthy with my ugliness. I would say being stupid is the second worse thing
Not at all. Being ugly is the worst curse a man could have.
Yeah tbh u finished school?

I wouldn’t say being unhealthy is worse then being ugly tbh i would gladly trade being unhealthy with my ugliness. I would say being stupid is the second worse thing

Yeah tbh u finished school?
turbo unhealty is where you spend hours in pain daily. I have suffered it for short periods of time. it's def worse than being ugly

You'd take that back if you became disabled.
I literally can't even maintain a job because of my disability. Or go to school regularly.
What dissability do you have?
turbo unhealty is where you spend hours in pain daily. I have suffered it for short periods of time. it's def worse than being ugly
Being in pain 24/7 is worse i know that but what i thought u meant was being fucking really fat or some shit like that

Is there seriously anything worse then being ugly we get judged 24/7 and our lives are torture in it self
Yeh imagine if we were just average looking. Our lives would be completely different.

Is the spic vs curry debate still going in lol just wondering?

Ugly and manlet

A quadriplegic, mental retardation, burn victim head to toe, down syndrome, etc.

Basically incel + brutal disability.

It can ALWAYS get worse in life, rock bottom does not exist.

You can be ugly and live a fulfilling life
as long as you are a woman
full

No Muslim is ugly. Allaah made us all Chads.
Moreover, as you see Arabcels are superior postmaxers.

Being a manlet and low T high inhib faggot