Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is there anything worse than being strength-mogged by a female? (ricecels don't enter)

Is there anything worse than being strength-mogged by a female?

• Yes.

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • No, this is the ultimate and final mog.

Votes: 35 67.3%

• Total voters
This short Asian boy entered a small local Brazilian Jiu Jitsu tournament where they matched him against a strong white stacy who completely dominated him, overpowered him and made him tape out, in front of other people watching and filming. And obviously posting the video on YouTube and on all the BJJ news sites because "girl power".

This comment says everything:
"Poor guy. Plastered all over BJJ newsites just for being submitted at a small local tourney."

Seriously, this has to be the most brutal type of mogging. She made him look like a child JFL. He was just there to make her look good, a body to beat on by the superior stacy.

I can't even imagine how over it is for this guy, imagine what women watching this think about him.

I wonder what they would say if I went up against her. “Oh... men shouldn’t hit women”, Or “He’s an ugly misogynist who takes his rage out on women because he can’t get any.” She would be on the ground in seconds and I’m not even trained in Jui Jitsu, but Taekwondo, karate, and military martial arts. I would defend that poor Asian boy.

They always match these small skinny ethnics with strong white stacies JFL. There are a lot of videos of ethnics losing to white girls on YouTube.

Kinda hot ngl

It sucks to be a ricecel. I'm relatively tall but I have a shit frame and am probably strengthmogged by any moderately athletic foid.

After this even this female is going to her car while this guy has to take the bus...

giphy.gif

That's cold at the end, he's stuck facing the direction opposite of her pussy. Usually the guy getting destroyed at least gets up close with her muff.

Anyway it's far worse if you actually work out and train and still get foid mogged in combat. Because then you're literally losing in either genetics or IQ or both. Being a rice/curry is suffering. Even under caveman rules you wouldn't get laid.

I would lose these competitions, but I also eat trash, do nothing physical, have no skills, and aren't an ogrecel, so that's natural.

Anyway it's far worse if you actually work out and train and still get foid mogged in combat. Because then you're literally losing in either genetics or IQ or both. Being a rice/curry is suffering.

Yes. Both of the competitors in the first video are supposedly blue belts so they are on relatively equal level of training. The girl is simply too strong, too athletic and probably a bit better learner. She mogged him totally.

Brutal mogging.

If her clit is bigger than your dick, that’s probably a worst mog.

EXACTLY my point. The randomly chosen odds of a foid being stronger than ANY man approaches zero percent. May as well talk about being hit by lightning whereas with height .....

When you look at differences in height and frame between different ethnic groups from the entire world it isn't so unlikely. Europeans are much taller and bigger on average than certain Asian ethnic groups, especially Northern Europeans and South Slavs where the average young girl is like 5'7'' tall. They heightmog the average Asian male JFL.

But in combat sports, there are weight classes so the girls fight with boys their size and the difference in strength is not that big.
Seriously. Do we really expect an ethnic manlet to overpower a tall and robust white Stacy?

asian men have horrible bone dencety and muscle mass.
It's still sad to see them lose to a white foid

Seriously, this has to be the most brutal type of mogging.

It's the final mog because it proves you don't deserve to breed.

If you can't even over power a woman, that means you can't beat other men and you can't even rape.

Seriously. Do we really expect an ethnic manlet to overpower a tall and robust white Stacy?
Most ethnics seem to be solid but there so many instances of these white/hispanic/black chicks domming rices and curries, even a story of some fat white foid choking a curry to death and literally admitting she chose that method because he looked weak JFL. Asian males are in crisis.

They lose a lot. This framelet lost to a skinny anorexic white stacy JFL. Look at the soy celebrating the emasculation of his fellow Asian man.

What is going on with Asians seriously? This is humiliating.

Most ethnics seem to be solid but there so many instances of these white/hispanic/black chicks domming rices and curries, even a story of some fat white foid choking a curry to death and literally admitting she chose that method because he looked weak JFL. Asian males are in crisis.
Yeah, rices and curries are weaker than their middle eastern and latin counterparts.

This short Asian boy entered a small local Brazilian Jiu Jitsu tournament where they matched him against a strong white stacy who completely dominated him, overpowered him and made him tape out, in front of other people watching and filming. And obviously posting the video on YouTube and on all the BJJ news sites because "girl power".

This comment says everything:
"Poor guy. Plastered all over BJJ newsites just for being submitted at a small local tourney."

Seriously, this has to be the most brutal type of mogging. She made him look like a child JFL. He was just there to make her look good, a body to beat on by the superior stacy.

I can't even imagine how over it is for this guy, imagine what women watching this think about him.

Over for ricemen. You all were once Samaurai warriors and Kamakazi.....what happened??

A date worse than death.

Yeah...it wasn't even a tough looking 220 pound black foid which would have been more understandable.

They always match these small skinny ethnics with strong white stacies JFL. There are a lot of videos of ethnics losing to white girls on YouTube.

JFL at competing with women, it's such a lose-lose situation. If he won he wouldn't get any credit because he just beat a girl and now that he lost this video is on YouTube with almost million of views.

Find a video of a white Stacy beating a thug maxxed Tyrone...I want to see that.
They would get mogged easily by top-tier males in grappling, but they can beat some less experienced guys who are around their size or smaller. This is what happens on these small local tournaments and then gets posted on YouTube if boys lose.
No white Stacy will ever mog me like that....not until I become a sick, elderly man.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back