Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there anything worse than being curry?

We have the worst reputation out of all races. The Hindus among us have a global rapist image whereas us Islamic curries have a global terrorist image. Actually, I think us Islamic curries have it worse because Indians peddle the terrorist stereotype against Pakistan as part of their political agenda. If you're a Pakistani Punjabi or a Pakistani Sindhi then I am sorry bro, I can feel your pain.

In my country Pakistani gangs raping white girls have been operating since the 1970's. In many cases the government, local authorities and the police aided and abetted them. Every few weeks a new scandal breaks. So yeah - most people here associate Pakistanis with rape a lot more than Hindus.

I have been around Pakistanis and Indians (mainly Punjabis and Gujaratis) my whole life. I despise Pakistanis. Most of the Hindus I know are decent enough people and they are from Northern India so they aren't inbred like the ones from Southern India or like Pakistanis. People in the UK don't really encounter the inbred street shitting cow worshippers. So they don't really have as negative of an opinion. Although white foids still don't want any of them because they smell of curry.

Being indocel the worst LMAO

In my country Pakistani gangs raping white girls have been operating since the 1970's. In many cases the government, local authorities and the police aided and abetted them. Every few weeks a new scandal breaks. So yeah - most people here associate Pakistanis with rape a lot more than Hindus.

I have been around Pakistanis and Indians (mainly Punjabis and Gujaratis) my whole life. I despise Pakistanis. Most of the Hindus I know are decent enough people and they are from Northern India so they aren't inbred like the ones from Southern India or like Pakistanis. People in the UK don't really encounter the inbred street shitting cow worshippers. So they don't really have as negative of an opinion. Although white foids still don't want any of them because they smell of curry.

Pakistanis and Indians had a fairly good image but a few decades ago a lot of Pakistanis started to ape black culture and become "roadmen", I don't think I have ever heard of an Indian gang in the UK except those Tamils in London. The Pakistani rape gangs were mostly formed of Pakistanis from Mirpur, which is a very clannish area. They only managed to get away with it for so long because none of them snitched on their own group members and a lot of the times the relatives of the gang members were councillors and had other positions of power in the areas where the rapes were going on. You also had all these fuck whites who were scared of being called racist.

South Indians are probably less subhuman than North Indians from the BIMARU states tbh, there just isn't a lot of them in the UK and most are in the US. British foids are less racially picky than American foids though imo

Last edited:
Pakistanis and Indians had a fairly good image but a few decades ago a lot of Pakistanis started to ape black culture and become "roadmen", I don't think I have ever heard of an Indian gang in the UK except those Tamils in London. The Pakistani rape gangs were mostly formed of Pakistanis from Mirpur, which is a very clannish area. They only managed to get away with it for so long because none of them snitched on their own group members and a lot of the times the relatives of the gang members were councillors and had other positions of power in the areas where the rapes were going on. You also had all these fuck whites who were scared of being called racist.

South Indians are probably less subhuman than North Indians from the BIMARU states tbh, there just isn't a lot of them in the UK and most are in the US. British foids are less racially picky than American foids though imo

Tell me about it mate. All but a few of the Pakistanis I know talk like blacks and have adopted the street culture of West Indian youths but still pledge allegiance to Pakistan. These are the kinds of inbred dipshits who will get arrested on a Saturday night for drunk and disorderly or being spliffed up or high as a kite on Cocaine and then will demand a halal meal in custody.

A few Pakistanis I have known are OK. Two of them were former army officers - I could tell by the way they wrote and spoke. They are also not married to their first cousins. Another one I currently work with is an engineer but he studied in England and lived in the middle east for 15 years before coming back to the UK. He is married to a distant cousin of his but neither of them are that inbred. The local chemist where I grew up was a Pakistani as well. He was OK actually. He used to go and bollock other Pakistanis for being tramps/morons/degenerates. I saw it several times.

Yeah - I must admit mate - I don't know anyone from that part of India so I'll take your word. All my Indian friends are Punjabis or Gujaratis and I work with two guys who are from Kerala. One of them left a massive turd on the side of the toilet and broke the seat from squatting. He got slapped by our Indian cleaning lady for it.