Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there anything worse than being curry?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
We have the worst reputation out of all races. The Hindus among us have a global rapist image whereas us Islamic curries have a global terrorist image. Actually, I think us Islamic curries have it worse because Indians peddle the terrorist stereotype against Pakistan as part of their political agenda. If you're a Pakistani Punjabi or a Pakistani Sindhi then I am sorry bro, I can feel your pain.

Nope, it is truly over bhai

i was also called a terroist even tho im south indian :feelstastyman:

Cumskin brain. :feelstastyman: I remember some islamophobes shot some sikh because they thought he was Islamic.
cumskins are so low iq, i remeber some fat cumskin whore called a some poor curry manlet at the store "allah" as an insult jfl :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

cumskins are so low iq, i remeber some fat cumskin whore called a some poor curry manlet at the store "allah" as an insult jfl :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
"Just call him God bro!" jfl at pigskins crying for us.

Abbos maybe but not enough of them around. But even abbos are more masculine than curries

bet none of you actually resides in india
99% Currycels on the internet are all living lavish lifestyle in first World countries, and can have thier pick from the litter back in curryland. Bunch of volcels

Nothing worse than curry tbh

Know where Paki's don't have a terrorist image? Pakistan.

Know where you won't be ethnimogged? Pakistan.

How come everyone says Whites should just go SEA but no-one suggests to Pakicels to just, yaknow, move to Pakistan?

Curries are subhumans everywhere except in their native curry countries.

A deformed white(or any race) truecel is subhuman everywhere.

How come everyone says Whites should just go SEA but no-one suggests to Pakicels to just, yaknow, move to Pakistan?
Maybe because they're often born and raised in the west and have absolutely no connection/understanding of the culture?

Being a fesikhcel.

We have the worst reputation out of all races. The Hindus among us have a global rapist image whereas us Islamic curries have a global terrorist image. Actually, I think us Islamic curries have it worse because Indians peddle the terrorist stereotype against Pakistan as part of their political agenda. If you're a Pakistani Punjabi or a Pakistani Sindhi then I am sorry bro, I can feel your pain.

Punjabis and Sindhis are not the only Muslim currys.

Being a curry in western countries.

litteraly being any other race

Rice is worse i think, because their foids get taken by JBW sexpats. Not as much tourism in Curryland as its a shithole. Also, some regions have arranged marriage over there unlike riceland.

Being non curry

Cope, curries look down upon each other even in their own countries.

I dont exist.

Being an oldcel.

being curry is a death sentence

No. Being curry is strike 1 and 2. Anything else wrong with you as a curry and you have zero chance.

Short currys are the most unfortunate people in the world.

jbc is law, you should be proud to be curry

Nah, is pretty much as bad as it gets

I made a thread saying I went there and got no interest from anyone, not even when they knew I was a "foreigner." At least I can cope here in peace. In Pakistan, the politicians are corrupt, the police are corrupt, there are terrorist attacks (by terrorists trained and funded by India). Yeah, I'll just stay here.

Not true. See my response to the guy above me.
Maybe because they're often born and raised in the west and have absolutely no connection/understanding of the culture?
Also, this. But I didn't get treated any differently over there than I do here. Still ignored and rejected by girls.

Sindhis are so loaded af here. Money over whores anytime Bhai

Im a middle eastern and we have the same negative stereotypes but honestly I dont even care about that at this point. I have given up on western women anyway, and the negative stereotypes arent going to stop me getting laid once I run sexpat game in Asia or Latin America

bet none of you actually resides in india
99% Currycels on the internet are all living lavish lifestyle in first World countries, and can have thier pick from the litter back in curryland. Bunch of volcels
preach

Hard to imagine

It’s over if you’re not Mughal maxing

Being unattractive in general is worse.
Imo, being an attractive/tall ethnic is better than being an unattractive/short white. Change my mind.

Gigacope from googolplex to Graham's number. JBC is LAW!!

If it's over, it's over. But the curry flavor is the worst taste by far

Being Abbo is arguably worse but since they're not as well known as us curries they don't have to deal with being globally hated.

Selectmode

Here is what's worse, being a curry, 5'3" , bald since age 18 m