Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is there anything I can live for?

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

Death Note Makes No Sense
-
I'm starting to think that not only will things not get better, but maybe I'm not going to be able to cope with that fact either.

I'm 24-years-old, I've never kissed a girl, I've never held a girl, I've never had sex with a girl, but even worse than all of that, I've never done anything. I've lived in the same state, in the same part of the state, Southern California, my entire life. I don't have any real friends, just acquaintances, I live with my parents who I don't like, I don't even hate them, I just don't like them, they sit around and watch television all day and it depresses me. I used to find escapism in comic books, but I got sick of them, there was a time I played video games, but I have no interest in them these days, I once loved movies and I still watch a few a year, but I don't really care for most. I feel as if I have nothing to escape into, I'm too lazy to gymcel from what I can tell.

I always had this fantasy that one day I'd write a great book or create something that would make me a valuable person, that would make people care about me. The truth is, though, I'm not a good writer, I'm not even a mediocre writer, I'm actually a bad writer. The only thing I can ever finish are short stories, and they're all shit. Most importantly though, writing doesn't bring me any joy or satisfaction either. Nothing brings me joy or satisfaction.

I've had so many disappointments in this life, whether it was the world letting me down, or if it was myself letting me down. I'm going bald now, bald at 24, and for the previous years in my life my hair was my biggest cope, I could grow it out and hide my ugly face, hide my forehead, hide myself. I can't anymore, I have less options. I'm terrified the trend will continue, I don't know what to do, because I lack the courage to kill myself, and this pain just keeps on growing.

How can one keep living when the world doesn't care about him and he hates himself?

literally same. I'm from LA, thought something good would happen to me to make me special, and live with my parents. i might get on finasteride maybe you should look into it too.

you listen to music?

literally same. I'm from LA, thought something good would happen to me to make me special, and live with my parents. i might get on finasteride maybe you should look into it too.
I'm scared of getting my hopes up again. I took accutane a year after I got out of highschool and while it worked it also left me with acnescars (maybe I would have had them anyways) and digestive problems. I'm afraid that if I get my hopes up for getting my hair back, the pain of it not actually working will be worse than the pain of just accepting that it's gone.

Do you have friends at least? I imagine it's probably easier to meet people in LA than it is in the Inland Empire, I live in a suburb that is disconnected from everything. You can't walk anywhere from here.
you listen to music?
I do, but I'm not musically minded so I probably don't enjoy it as much as others.

just watch anime or movies man, we are gonna die soon anyways, really doesn't matter

just watch anime or movies man, we are gonna die soon anyways, really doesn't matter
I can't get invested in them anymore. I can't relate to the characters or the situations, I've grown so misanthropic and miserable that even stuff like Welcome to the NHK does nothing for me anymore, I'm nothing like Satou, at least Satou had hair and a girl who paid attention to him.

Nothing. If you are deprived of sex, you have simply failed your reproductive duty as a male. Acts other than sex are simply a cope to reach our goal: sex.

I'm scared of getting my hopes up again. I took accutane a year after I got out of highschool and while it worked it also left me with acnescars (maybe I would have had them anyways) and digestive problems. I'm afraid that if I get my hopes up for getting my hair back, the pain of it not actually working will be worse than the pain of just accepting that it's gone.

Do you have friends at least? I imagine it's probably easier to meet people in LA than it is in the Inland Empire, I live in a suburb that is disconnected from everything. You can't walk anywhere from here.

I do, but I'm not musically minded so I probably don't enjoy it as much as others.
its worth a shot. it won't bring back hair, but in like 80 something percent of people it retains what hair they do have. I'm only like a norwood 1 with no loss on the top of my head. i have acne scars too lol. i have like 2 friends that i see once every few months and text sometimes. I'm thinking of looksmaxxing and moving out. if that doesn't work I'm roping. living in the inland empire would suck. i thought i had it bad in the shitty valley, but at least i can take the bus to hollywood, downtown, and venice.

damn then I can only recommend you look into mood boosting nootropics / "smart drugs" + Weed and maybe look into psychedelics = shrooms / lsd

Same here; it only gets worse from here. Living for money is cope.