Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there anything females fear more than an ethnic man?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Females are hardwired to hate ethnic men so that they don't accidentally become impregnated by our inferior seed. When they see an ethnic man, all they want to do is run away in fear, they are more afraid of the face of an ethnic man than they would be of a lion standing right in front of them.
proxy.php

They don’t hate ethnic men, they just ugly ethnic men which is like 80% of the pop :feelskek:

Yes, they fear ugly men more. Not all ethnics are ugly.

They don’t hate ethnic men, they just ugly ethnic men which is like 80% of the pop :feelskek:
99.99% of rice and curries, females are totally fine with the remaining 0.01% of ethnic men

Prove me wrong.

Ethnics are ugly, this goes without saying.
Cope, it's just incels that are ugly.
If more ethnics are incels percentage wise, that doesn't change what I said.

They don't fear ethnics, they fear ugly men.

Out of ethnics, they hate currys the most

Foids have an irrational fear of ugly males as others have pointed out in this thread. It just so happens that a lot of ethnic men fall into category. From nearly 30 years of post-pubescent experience, being an ugly white male doesn't make irrational cunts react any better.

You're really beating yourself over this aren't you op?

They fear curries the most. Not only that, they are also repulsed by us.

You can say this as many times as you want to convince yourself. It will never make it true.

20200602 021524

Ethnics have certain physical traits that are different.
Curries are related to hindus who can have caucasian looking facial features. I think they are or better can be better off than say Chinese men

Last edited:
Wait, you are ethnic in 2020?

MxMg4uBrjO5d7ngMFlqR2apinpEElpkq.gif

Foids have an irrational fear of ugly males as others have pointed out in this thread. It just so happens that a lot of ethnic men fall into category.
Unironically tbh

99/1 for sandmen
99.99/0.01 for rice and curry
Another coping shitskin subhuman who thinks sandniggers > rice. You deserve to be skinned alive.

First:
They don't fear ethnics, they fear ugly men.
Second:
Out of ethnics, they hate currys the most
Curries are subhuman
They fear curries the most. Not only that, they are also repulsed by us.
as an man of southern italian background i can ensure you curries mog us from napoli to kollkata. our, and especially my ugliness is without a rival in this world

First:

Second:

as an man of southern italian background i can ensure you curries mog us from napoli to kollkata. our, and especially my ugliness is without a rival in this world
Stop coping, you have med halo while we have curry failo. Meds mog hard. Take the W, king.

Yes

Two ethnic men.

mogs me because indian

They don't hate ethnics, they hate uglies. My brother is Iraqi yet he is a chad, many say he looks russian.

Though you are right in saying ethnics are ugly more often