Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there anyone who angry at his father ?

K

kaporta

Greycel
We could be the chad if our father were a chad. Why do nobody see that fact ?

I throw out my father from home 10 years ago and I have no contact with him since then.

We could be the chad if our father were a chad. Why do nobody see that fact ?

Not blaming your mother too for your mediocre genetics is extremely cucked. She's the one who chose your father anyways, so don't absolve foids of any agency.

Father was Chad. Am not. Can't blame him for my shit luck

My father had a handsome face and my mother is a pretty woman too. It's just that my dad is a manlet and i am one too.

my dad is 5'7" with every facial death sentence and he made sure I grew up to be the nerdy virgin aspie book smart kid who tucks his shirt in and never does anything NT.. and on top of that I was the shortest and frailest kid in my school.. always bottom percentile in my class and bullied.

and he always compares me (unfavorably) to my 6'4" cousin who married a virgin wife material girl.. he doesn't realize that the only reason he worships my cousin is cause he's 6'4", not for any accomplishments of his.

Thanks Dad.

I throw out my father from home 10 years ago and I have no contact with him since then.

Similar, my father is a piece of shit. Havn't had contact with him in years and never plan to. My mother is a retard and if I could I'd break off all contact with her too.

My father is autistic and lives without any friends, he only loves reading, writing and theology. He is not a Chad but I love him though.