Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there anyone religious here?

M

manletsnake

Greycel
I mean actually religious not someone who calls himself that while not knowing the basics of their religion.

I don’t understand how you can be an incel and stay religious, besides that religions in general don’t make any sense.

I used to be a religious muslim who used to preach to people and got many people to become better muslims. But am struggling with it now and all the people who I used to tell to become more religious are now much more religious than me.

Used to, not anymore. Gave it up in 2017

I mean actually religious not someone who calls himself that while not knowing the basics of their religion
Off the top of my head im pretty sure Samurai and Ironside fit that description. I think theres a couple more as well but i forgot.

Personally, i was religious all my life and became very devout in my mid teens, but slowly lost faith over the years and then when i found the bp at age 19 that destroyed any faith i had left. If there is a god, he is evil. A loving god wouldnt have deliberately designed foid nature to be so evil, nor would he have made the entire purpose of life to kill and eat other beings' insides while theyre still alive. What a sadistic monster.