Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there anyone apart from me here who has failed to SEAmaxx

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I would like to know if I am the only one here who has lived for over 10 years in a shithole and still not managed to ascend

I failed SEAmaxxing because no amount of work or disability check (European, btw) will allow me to slay in Thailand

Never heard of anyone that didn't succeed

What dating sites did you use, are you white?

youre fucking asian you stupid fuck. SEAmaxxing works for tall whites with a first world passport. god you are so fucking dumb and annoying spamming this shit for years now on here.

YOU CANT SEAMAXX BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING GOOK LIVING IN GOOKLAND YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

SEAMAXXING IS FOR TALL WHITE PEOPLE WITH 1ST WORLD PASSPORT NOT GOOKS YOU FUCKING TRASH IDIOT

read my comment above
JFL, did he really think he could SEAmaxx as an asian. You can only SEA max as a white or maybe as a black. You are not a foreigner if you are rice.

Your best bet is to try to get married to a rice foid with the promise of bringing her to the west.

If you want to go the dark triad route you could pretend you're looking for a long term GF to take with you to the west then pump and dump them.

JFL, did he really think he could SEAmaxx as an asian. You can only SEA max as a white or maybe as a black. You are not a foreigner if you are rice.

Your best bet is to try to get married to a rice foid with the promise of bringing her to the west.

If you want to go the dark triad route you could pretend you're looking for a long term GF to take with you to the west then pump and dump them.
yeah hes a dumbass. stupid as shit. this is how maxxing works:
white -> asian
asian -> black
black -> idk, curry?
curry -> get fucked

youre fucking asian you stupid fuck. SEAmaxxing works for tall whites with a first world passport. god you are so fucking dumb and annoying spamming this shit for years now on here.

YOU CANT SEAMAXX BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING GOOK LIVING IN GOOKLAND YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

SEAMAXXING IS FOR TALL WHITE PEOPLE WITH 1ST WORLD PASSPORT NOT GOOKS YOU FUCKING TRASH IDIOT
LOL if this is true OP really is a stupid fuck. But if OP is asian he could go to india I guess?? Not sure how the sex tourism is there

LOL if this is true OP really is a stupid fuck. But if OP is asian he could go to india I guess?? Not sure how the sex tourism is there
it is true... hes been making posts for years now but he always leaves out how he is asian. so clearly he knows people will him to shut the fuck up. so he just waits a few months and makes the same post again hoping to lure in newcomers into his bullshit.

hes a fucking asian whos so fucking stupid beyond believe he thinks JBW applies to fucking asians living in gookland. "hurdur im a gook living in gookland why doesnt JBW SEAmaxxing work for me hurdur" maybe because youre a fucking gook living in gookland? stupid as fuck. absolutely braindead

Thanks for the insight, this is really a point and laugh moment. Can't believe OP is this stupid hah.