Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any woman on planet earth that would actually sleep with a man less attractive than her?

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
I know almost any man would sleep with a woman who he regards as being less attractive than him just for fun but Is there even any circumstance in which a woman will sleep with a man that she deems less attractive than her just for the heck of it? There may actually be no known female in all of existence that fits this category.
The way I see it, It’s literally impossible for a woman to sleep with a man without some sort of incentive like money.

Most women do get with men slightly less attractive than them to avoid getting their ego hurt. That’s why a woman doesn’t want you to workout when you’re in a relationship.

The way I see it, It’s literally impossible for a woman to sleep with a man without some sort of incentive like money.
Yes. There's always a motive.

Most women do get with men slightly less attractive than them to avoid getting their ego hurt. That’s why a woman doesn’t want you to workout when you’re in a relationship.
Nonsense, the guy will be above her when he gets with her but might looksmin to below her while staying with her. But if he goes too low she will trade up or cuck him.

Only if he has money.

Nonsense, the guy will be above her when he gets with her but might looksmin to below her while staying with her. But if he goes too low she will trade up or cuck him.
That’s exactly what i said

most couples I see the female is more attractive. It's only really young couples, like teenagers or rich (white) college kids where the male is more attractive than the female.

most couples I see the female is more attractive. It's only really young couples, like teenagers or rich (white) college kids where the male is more attractive than the female.
You're only considering when the foid is dolled up.

Usually females never juggernaut unless the male is betabux or statusmaxed. But if the female is sexually inexperienced and hasn't been exposed to many high-tier males in her lifetime (most likely when she's still under 20), hypothetically you could run JBF (Just Be First) on her as a lower SMV male

However JBF becoming increasingly unlikely in modern sex / date market, due to teen females having more incentive to hypergamize than teen females from previous generations. As an effect of the worldwide expansion and increased ease of access to social media apps fitted for dates / hookups / simp activity (e.g. FB, IG, Tinder, Badoo, Twitter, TikTok), its more likely these females will be exposed to high-tier males and masses of normie simps at an earlier age. In effect females will be motivated to hypergamize at an earlier age than they otherwise would have, if they were never exposed to certain things on social media (e.g. mass amount of normie simps, high-tier males)

Last edited:
Only Latinas and Filipino foids. Even then, they only really stick with people of their heritage…