Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is there any way whatsoever to have a blonde daughter if youre a shiteyed ethnic?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Ive been bawling my eyes about this for days now

thumb_angry-wojak-blank-template-imgflip-52917411.png

No matter what kind of gf I aim to get my offspring will always be tainted, wtf is even the point of being alive, I feel so cheated

Inb4 you will never reproduce to begin with

LOL yeah but its making me upset when Im daydreaming

It's possible but improbable. I was blonde as a baby and toddler but my hair turned dark brown later on. I have a cousin, however, that is also half pinoy half white and he has light brown hair.

My offspring will look ethnic no matter who I mate with

why in the world would you want any type of daughter?

It's possible but improbable. I was blonde as a baby and toddler but my hair turned dark brown later on. I have a cousin, however, that is also half pinoy half white and he has light brown hair.

Isnt that like every baby ever? I need my daughter to be blonde and have perm light eyes tbh, none of that chameleon frauding

Isnt that like every baby ever? I need my daughter to be blonde and have perm light eyes tbh, none of that chameleon frauding
why does it matter? do you want to fuck her when she's older? :feelstrash:

There are several actually:
-Adoption (but you didn't mean this so it doesn't count)
-Be Polynesian ethnic (but OP isn't this so he's fucked)

-Do CRISPR and be in uncucked country like China (but this requires big bucks so OP is fucked)

Personally, I don't have to worry as I'm a mulatto therefore my hypothetical biological child with a white woman could be naturally blonde and blue eyed.

But most importantly

>daughter
Ee4b576eafd831404db2a9f3809f1785

LMAO thats fucking disgusting, I need her to be pale too, I shouldve been born white, this is so unfair, I have 0 desire to reproduce now
I wish I could sell you my shitty pasty skin for $20.

That's the least of your worries when your whore daughter is still taking Chad's dick either way

Think about it like this. Since you won't reproduce anyway, at least you'll never cause anyone else to suffer. That should cheer you up.

Okay, good. I thought you were a cuck there for a second ngl.
Would you Fritzlmaxx?

Thats obviously illegal so I have to say no, I just want full control over a blonde angel
That's the least of your worries when your whore daughter is still taking Chad's dick either way

Think about it like this. Since you won't reproduce anyway, at least you'll never cause anyone else to suffer. That should cheer you up.

Id pretend to be very progressive and then when she loses her virginity and is open about it I would put her up for adoption or kick her out if shes over 18 and empty her college fund and tell her that Im very disappointed

Last edited:
Maybe, but it will almost certainly darken.

By cuckoldmaxing

Why would you want children that don't resemble you? that would be like raising someone elses kid

There's no daughter for your face!

Why would you want children that don't resemble you? that would be like raising someone elses kid
Yes, your children should always be of your own race

It’s okay. We won’t have kids of any kind anyway.

the absolute state of ethnics tbh

Idk man. But for me having a hypothetical daughter who is white passing would be more than enough

I am only willing to reproduce with blonde blue eyed females. Or light brown hair and green eyes.

Sure. Adopt some Russian foid.

Or just dye your kid's hair blonde.

Brutal truth. Same reason I am unwilling to have kids. Besides manletism and society going to shit. Having ugly ethnic shitskins kids is truly a sin. And I would likey be extremely abusive and violent towards them for not meeting my expectations. So better off not having kids.

I don't know how ethnics justify passing down their genes. When their kids are all shitskins. If I was white I would be far far more inclined to have kids because there would be at least some possibility of decent appearance rather bug eyed shitskin trash.

cuck thread

@Dregster666 lol

It's possible depending on what kind of ethnic you are. I am from South Europe and look Arab but have blond and blue eyed relatives.
Also having a daughter is extremely cucked.

Just fantazise about not being ethnic in the first place dumbo

cuck thread

@Dregster666 lol
How is it cucked? I used to want kids but after looking in the mirror and truly swallowing in that I am stuck in this shitskin body. My desire for Kris was completely obliterated.

Any truly blackpilled ethnic incel would never consider passing down his tainted seed.

How is it cucked? I used to want kids but after looking in the mirror and truly swallowing in that I am stuck in this shitskin body. My desire for Kris was completely obliterated.

Any truly blackpilled ethnic incel would never consider passing down his tainted seed.
its cucked to WANT a daughter.

You not wanting to pass your seed isn't cucked

Betabux a blonde foid, then get cucked by blonde chad. You'd have no common genetics with your wife's daughter (legally your daughter too), then daddymaxx and brainwash her to reproduce and get true ascension. I like this plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back