Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is there any way to fix the shape of your skull?

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
Can you skullmaxxing or is it truely OVER

cutting your hair short is the only thing you can do

also there are skull reshaping surgeries, quite expensive though

cutting your hair short is the only thing you can do

also there are skull reshaping surgeries, quite expensive though
I imagined the opposite would help? Growing out your hair to smooth over the skull

Beat yourself in the head till you grow new bone

I imagined the opposite would help? Growing out your hair to smooth over the skull

either short or very long

middle length will make it more obvious

but you need to be good looking to pull off long

Even if they could do skull surgery they most likely would have to use bone from some other part of your body if even compatible

I
Even if they could do skull surgery they most likely would have to use bone from some other part of your body if even compatible
I cant afford to lose bone from anywhere else. It truely is OVER.

lol at these retards in this thread falling for the haircut meme

a fucked skull shape is instant virgin til the day you die

hair styling is the only was to mask it

@AfrikanCel

No, there isnt any need for bone harvesting, since in 90% of those cases bone is removed to normalize the shape.

@heroinfather
I said its the only realistic thing you can do, never said it is a complete solution u dirty newfag

@AfrikanCel

No, there isnt any need for bone harvesting, since in 90% of those cases bone is removed to normalize the shape.

@heroinfather
I said its the only realistic thing you can do, never said it is a complete solution u dirty newfag
two months older than my account (and i lurked in 2017) imagine being a novembercel and falling for the haircut meme jfl

Your skull cant be that bad. I mean my skull is flat on the top close to the back of my head. I can balance things on it. Also where the flat ends my skull has a bump that sticks out.

Just morph your skull theory

two months older than my account (and i lurked in 2017) imagine being a novembercel and falling for the haircut meme jfl

your avatar fits your reading comprehension very well
also 2 months is like 25% of the time this site was up

it wasn't a quote i found the message funny

racism where do u even know what cracker means jfl

yeah some faggy boy attention whoring by pretending to be edgy is really funny xdD
do u also wanna know when the next rick and morty season is released *burps* xDDD
it wasn't a quote i found the message funny

racism where do u even know what cracker means jfl
Cracker

1. A term in Southeastern United States English to describe poor white trash, derived from the Scottish meaning of the verb "to crack," which, in this sense denotes ostentation.

"I should explain to your Lordship what is meant by crackers; a name they have got from being great boasters; they are a lawless set of rascalls on the frontiers of Virginia, Maryland, the Carolinas and Georgia, who often change their places of abode." 1766, G. Cochrane

2. In more general and contemporary U.S. usage, the term has become an ethnic slur for all Americans of Northern European decent.

1. Look at that cracker over there with the confederate flag license plate on his pickup.

2. Shut up, cracker, 'fore I beat yo' scrawny white ass.

#redneck#white trash#cracka#whitey#honkey

imagine being this retarded

yeah some faggy boy attention whoring by pretending to be edgy is really funny xdD
do u also wanna know when the next rick and morty season is released *burps* xDDD

Cracker

1. A term in Southeastern United States English to describe poor white trash, derived from the Scottish meaning of the verb "to crack," which, in this sense denotes ostentation.

"I should explain to your Lordship what is meant by crackers; a name they have got from being great boasters; they are a lawless set of rascalls on the frontiers of Virginia, Maryland, the Carolinas and Georgia, who often change their places of abode." 1766, G. Cochrane

2. In more general and contemporary U.S. usage, the term has become an ethnic slur for all Americans of Northern European decent.

1. Look at that cracker over there with the confederate flag license plate on his pickup.

2. Shut up, cracker, 'fore I beat yo' scrawny white ass.

#redneck#white trash#cracka#whitey#honkey

imagine being this retarded
Df3FJ5yW4AEdUf9

Not any way that you won't die in the process.

Idk, Lefort may help about this.

But for things like long midface no, there is no surgery.

Just get surgery on your jaw to make it massive and this will take away from your skull as it won't look so big in comparison

Skull reconstruction is not comestic.

Lefort fracture or just get into a car accident theory

Idk, Lefort may help about this.

But for things like long midface no, there is no surgery.
There is le fort impaction. My orthodontist suggested it to me to fix my gummy smile

Just get surgery on your jaw to make it massive and this will take away from your skull as it won't look so big in comparison
Yea this is smart. I've thought about this too. Maybe the only legit way to make ur tiny skull appear a bit bigger.