Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there any way to change eye color

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Is there any way to change eye color

Subliminals, I listened to subliminals when going to bed and now I'm a 6'3 chad with a chiseled face, blonde long hair and blue eyes.

Colored contacts?

Eye drops can effectively cleanse pigment from your eyes.

contact lenses ,my guy

Won’t make any difference

There is a surgery you can get but I'm not sure how affective it is. Best just to get colored eye contacts that look natural.

Eye color is a polygenic phenotypic character determined by two distinct factors: the pigmentation of the eye's iris[1][2] and the frequency-dependence of the scattering of light by the turbid medium in the stroma of the iris.[3][UWSL]: 9 [/UWSL]

In humans, the pigmentation of the iris varies from light brown to black, depending on the concentration of melanin in the iris pigment epithelium (located on the back of the iris), the melanin content within the iris stroma (located at the front of the iris), and the cellular density of the stroma.[4] The appearance of blue, green, and hazel eyes results from the Tyndall scattering of light in the stroma, a phenomenon similar to that which accounts for the blueness of the sky called Rayleigh scattering.[5] Neither blue nor green pigments are ever present in the human iris or ocular fluid.[3][6] Eye color is thus an instance of structural color and varies depending on the lighting conditions, especially for lighter-colored eyes.

Eye color is an illusion based on the density of melanin matter in the iris. While not physically impossible to remove melanin from the iris, it is not currently practical, and will likely remain impractical throughout our lifetime.

Shape is more important imo

I hear more foids talking about colour than shape
Because they’re retarded. The eye area matters more in terms of structure and build, not the color. I’ve seen blue/green eyes people with horrible eye area and some brown eyed people with great eye area.

tfw you have shit brown eyes when one of your grandmothers has blue eyes and you have cousins with darker complexions and have colored eyes

No and to even think of that is really cringe

Because they’re retarded. The eye area matters more in terms of structure and build, not the color. I’ve seen blue/green eyes people with horrible eye area and some brown eyed people with great eye area.
Heared foids talking about eye colour and I just said that it's dumb I never notice eye colour from people, even not my family. They just looked like me like I'm a subhuman

Heared foids talking about eye colour and I just said that it's dumb I never notice eye colour from people, even not my family. They just looked like me like I'm a subhuman
When they say someone has pretty eyes they think they’re talking about the eye color, in reality it’s the entire eye area as a whole and the eye color just happens to be of a good contrast as well.

ADBC8559 B4FB 4C6D 8E86 0483814D0EF9

Blue eyes on both sides

eye shape is something people have a sub conscious preference for but they are usually unaware of it(if that makes since.)

No one is going to say "He has hunter eyes" or "his eye orbitals are to big" but they may say that someone looks "like a serial killer" or "has a kind face" not realizing that the reason they perceive them like that is because of the shape of their eyes. Same thing with side profiles, no one is going to say "your maxilla is recessed" at best they'll say that you have a flat face but not understand why they see it that way.

Eye color is far more noticeable for the common person in comparison so of course they'll bring it up more. Even when in reality they are more attracted to the eye shape the person has.

Last edited:
Can't you just go Super Saiyan OP?
E63353F5 245A 4D19 B011 554BC28E7BF5

don’t sleep

Reincarnation:lul:

When they say someone has pretty eyes they think they’re talking about the eye color, in reality it’s the entire eye area as a whole and the eye color just happens to be of a good contrast as well.
Okay, that makes sense

It's all about eye shape and area

Laser surgery maybe ?

eye shape is something people have a sub conscious preference for but they are usually unaware of it(if that makes since.)

No one is going to say "He has hunter eyes" or "his eye orbitals are to big" but they may say that someone looks "like a serial killer" or "has a kind face" not realizing that the reason they perceive them like that is because of the shape of their eyes. Same thing with side profiles, no one is going to say "your maxilla is recessed" at best they'll say that you have a flat face but not understand why they see it that way.

Eye color is far more noticeable for the common person in comparison so of course they'll bring it up more. Even when in reality they are more attracted to the eye shape the person has.
View attachment 609430View attachment 609432
Tbh most ppl have decent eyes it's usually the rest of the face that fucks them over.
Pic 1 is looking up so his eyes look bigger. Also has some redness around them
Pic 2 is looking down so his look smaller and sleeker