Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IS THERE ANY SURGERY TO GET BETTER POSTURE? "MEDICALLY" MY POSTURE IS FINE. BUT ITS TERRIBLE LOOKING

T

thejawceld

Greycel
I have been struggling with poor posture fore a while. I visited a bunch of doctors. Who all said I just need to do physical therapy, and strengthen my back. I have been doing therapy and doing back excercises for over a year now. No change to my posture. IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET SURGERY FOR THIS? ANY DOCTOR WHO WILL APPROVE ME FOR SPINE SURGERY?

Visit a chiropractor.

I have been struggling with poor posture fore a while. I visited a bunch of doctors. Who all said I just need to do physical therapy, and strengthen my back. I have been doing therapy and doing back excercises for over a year now. No change to my posture. IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET SURGERY FOR THIS? ANY DOCTOR WHO WILL APPROVE ME FOR SPINE SURGERY?

Isn't there like some sort of "corset" that supports the spine? I've been looking for one but couldn't find its name.