Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is there any snow cels here

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I am getting sno tonight. One of my cope is coping with sno. It makes me happy to see it come and down and change the world. It makes it hard for Stacy and chad to travel to fuck. I like to think there is even incel and chad snowflake. Incel flakes go on the road and get driven over by cars but sometimes incel flakes cause deaths of normies and chads and Stacy by causing car accident. That’s the way incel flakes revolt.

Chad snow flakes go on the grass where it’s softer and they can chill there and watch incel flakes get run over on the road.

Fuck chad snow I plan to go out tonight and stomp on the grass snow I may take a photo of crushing the chad sno :feelsUgh:

Bro is losing it

was suppose to get half a foot earlier in the week missed only got a few inches. don't want to see another flake this season.

snow is my favorite form of precipitation. I'm a huge snowcel

Incel flakes go on the road and get driven over by cars but sometimes incel flakes cause deaths of normies and chads and Stacy by causing car accident. That’s the way incel flakes revolt.

Chad snow flakes go on the grass where it’s softer and they can chill there and watch incel flakes get run over on the road.

Fuck chad snow I plan to go out tonight and stomp on the grass snow I may take a photo of crushing the chad sno :feelsUgh:
very high IQ and motivational story with a extreme ability to think outside the box with scenarios including snowflakes

Wish it could snow here again, sadly with the high temperatures i doubt it, it more probably than i see a rain or fog than snow

I lost it at Chad snow lolol

Snow isn’t good for the crab population.

yes, I walk weird when its snowy

Fuck the cold and fuck the snow i need winter to be over my subhuman body cant handle the weather

What tf is a snowcel?

I love snow I love seeing all the wild animals go into hiding and insects die out while I, the apex predator species, stare at the night sky in deep reflection- never to reach a revelation, but only to bask in the glorious aura of a desolate snowscaped world.

Snow is good. It's a good deterent to keep all the shitskins away, but unfortunately it's not as cold as it used to be where I live.

Well I do appreciate snow as it's pretty rare here. Maybe I should have paid more attention to your post because I thought you might have meant cocaine or something JFL.

Well I do appreciate snow as it's pretty rare here. Maybe I should have paid more attention to your post because I thought you might have meant cocaine or something JFL.
There’s chad snow and incel snow

There’s chad snow and incel snow
The concept you have articulated regarding the fractal nature of snowflakes has greatly intrigued me evoking a profound sense of wonderment at the intricacies of natural phenomena Your reference to the unique symmetrical patterns found in snowflakes each exhibiting a distinctive and intricate structure speaks volumes about the profound depths of your intellectual curiosity and acumen

The concept you have articulated regarding the fractal nature of snowflakes has greatly intrigued me evoking a profound sense of wonderment at the intricacies of natural phenomena Your reference to the unique symmetrical patterns found in snowflakes each exhibiting a distinctive and intricate structure speaks volumes about the profound depths of your intellectual curiosity and acumen
Stop encouraging him.

I actually do like snow. It's really nice.

It snows here constantly I have to deal with that shit all the time

I like looking at snow-covered landscapes. Very comfy and peaceful

It's warm and green year round where i live. no way to tell the months apart.

Based af

Fuck chad snow. I hope incel snow flakes rise up against chad snow. Incel snow needs to go ER on chad snow's ass