Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is there any point to try to be masculine if you don't have the frame/ look/ voice for it?

Should poindexter bodied people (short and with glasses and nasally voices) do anything chad-esque?

• Yes, if that is what they want there can be some turn out to it

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No, complete waste of time, low returns, waste of energy

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Depends (explain)

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Some have called me a nihilist or cynic for stating the blatantly obvious truth about the common course of physics concerning what people can do with their lives based on capability levels.
Nerds think they can't be distinct in sports (nerds I mean physionerds like poindexters) because it's too saturated with taller, stronger, better gened people.
And they'd be right to assume so.

I do not make notions out of just being cynical, nihilist for the fuck of it. I am just realistic. It's pointless to distort things into harsh negativity unless there is some truth to it. I just explain the course of physics when being left to play itself out. When physics play itself out human emotions don't really matter in a competitive sport. That would defeat the point. It's about the clashing of teams' abilities upon eachother.

Do you think any poindexter no matter how hard they want should do what they want and go into sports? or is it just going to lead to fruitless compensation/ fucking up their back/ muscles/ discs/ etc.
You cannot teach a donkey to win in a horse race.

Also is there any distinct advantage to being masculine or into a boomer lifestyle if you're going to be a short poindexter your whole life? or are you just going to live in denial about how you failed the life you love.

Only masculine thing I do is beard, but even that just goatee

If you're tall with a non-beta face then sure. Otherwise no not really, but having some muscles at least can be worth it to avoid being bullied by random foids.

waste of time imo

If you're tall with a non-beta face then sure. Otherwise no not really, but having some muscles at least can be worth it to avoid being bullied by random foids.
Do you have to watch out for being bullied by foids or men more in all reality? Or would that depend on the time period. Gynocentrism.
Don't you think people building muscles in of itself shows the capacity to be bullied then? lol

Do you have to watch out for being bullied by foids or men more in all reality? Or would that depend on the time period. Gynocentrism.
Don't you think people building muscles in of itself shows the capacity to be bullied then? lol
I mean humiliated, like foids passing by you on the street making fun of you. They'll be less likely to make fun of a gymcel, which is basically the only benefit of gymcelling.

I mean humiliated, like foids passing by you on the street making fun of you. They'll be less likely to make fun of a gymcel, which is basically the only benefit of gymcelling.
what if you grow around a nongynocentric area like africa or rural america.

Eh it's a hormonal thing mostly I assume. If their T levels etc. aren't right for it people will know that they're just larping.

Eh it's a hormonal thing mostly I assume. If their T levels etc. aren't right for it people will know that they're just larping.
what are you trying to say.
what is hormonal exactly.

what if you grow around a nongynocentric area like africa or rural america.
I didn't grow around a nongynocentric area like africa or rural america so idk

what are you trying to say.
what is hormonal exactly.
Masculinity literally comes from within. Biological happenings determine how authentically masculine you are, no? Anyone can "be" or "act" masculine but that don't make it so. If they have a nasaly high pitched voice they probably aren't measurably masculine enough anyway. Maybe I would recommenced steroids for poindextercels.

If you dont have a good looking face there is no fucking point and gymmaxxing with it is just pointless

Masculinity literally comes from within. Biological happenings determine how authentically masculine you are, no? Anyone can "be" or "act" masculine but that don't make it so. If they have a nasaly high pitched voice they probably aren't measurably masculine enough anyway. Maybe I would recommenced steroids for poindextercels.
in biowiring what exactly exhibits demeanor traits of masculinity.
Do you think that a person willing to be self critical shows extreme masculinity capacity to hold onto it long enough to do something about it? or just extreme vanity and insecurity. or both.

Masculine means anything an attractive, non low body fat, tall guy does. A guy could act like a complete beta and if he is attractive he will get called a gentle giant. If an ugly guy acts masculine it will come off as comical, cringe, and napoleon complex.

in biowiring what exactly exhibits demeanor traits of masculinity.
Idk I'm not a biologist

Do you think that a person willing to be self critical shows extreme masculinity capacity to hold onto it long enough to do something about it? or just extreme vanity and insecurity. or both.
No man they just larp as a macho guys but yes they're insecure. They most likely can fix their issues on a physical level though by way of certain dietary protocol, supplementation, or drugs.

Idk I'm not a biologist

No man they just larp as a macho guys but yes they're insecure. They most likely can fix their issues on a physical level though by way of certain dietary protocol, supplementation, or drugs.
do you think they try to be macho in so many ways it's a hold back. I mean to the point where they try to identify and stay by that identity for distinction. TO make where they came from (if they're hicks) look more manly/ more valuable.
It's possible. I'd say it's insecurity too because a lot of them are trying in certain areas but completely lack other areas. like when they still have hick accents and low IQ but put everything into gymming out.
Seems liek they're more moved by very personal fear than by will.
shows primal prioritization too.

do you think they try to be macho in so many ways it's a hold back. I mean to the point where they try to identify and stay by that identity for distinction. TO make where they came from (if they're hicks) look more manly/ more valuable.
It's possible. I'd say it's insecurity too because a lot of them are trying in certain areas but completely lack other areas. like when they still have hick accents and low IQ but put everything into gymming out.
Seems liek they're more moved by very personal fear than by will.
shows primal prioritization too.
Yeah it's obviously out of fear. Justified fear though! Nobody wants to get beat up or ridiculed.

Yeah it's obviously out of fear. Justified fear though! Nobody wants to get beat up or ridiculed.
But when you're old and washed up then having a connective and character rich personality would matter more among the older people ngl. especially if your looks can't cahnge you can compensate in a more effective way. But hicks have egoes and fantasies.
OPerating under the thought of fantasy can be productive. but not when you're trying to be macho masculine in that position. macho masculinity only works if you're around a bunch of hicks/ men/ or women who value it.
But women value masculinity less and less and go more for prettyboy physique in general. But having both tied in with masculinity where you get a chris hemsworth rather than a zac efron is ideal.

But when you're old and washed up then having a connective and character rich personality would matter more among the older people ngl. especially if your looks can't cahnge you can compensate in a more effective way. But hicks have egoes and fantasies.
I personally encourage wimpy men to act tougher. If not for anyone but themselves ya dig

Beards and tattoos look idiotic. They scream "I have shitty genes and must compensate"

You will look like a tryhard retard or a soyboy. If you are not masculine dont try to be

Waste of time tbh...

Masculine means anything an attractive, non low body fat, tall guy does. A guy could act like a complete beta and if he is attractive he will get called a gentle giant. If an ugly guy acts masculine it will come off as comical, cringe, and napoleon complex.
Funny how halo effect is always taken out of equation for some reason. You don't need to act more masculine, your actions will be always perceived as negative when you're ugly, and positive when you're good looking.