Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there any point in trying to get a foid if you still live at home?

B

BarrelStuffer

Banned
-
It's fine if you're in your early twenties at most, but I'm 25 now.
Currently have 1 more year left of STEMcelling and am trying to focus on school and projects. Shit's hard though when you're dealing with inceldom.
The thing is, I feel like I haven't tried hard enough to get a foid, but right now I feel like there's no point. How do you explain still living at home in your mid 20's? At my age, foids will expect me to have my shit together. Most normies have been wageslaving for 3+ years by now. I'm only now just finishing my undergrad. I've been wanting to try dating apps to see if I get any matches, but should I just not bother till I move out and get a job? What if I get a match and she's my one chance to ascend?

I feel like I'm just making excuses to not try :feelsbadman:. I don't even have a car, I just use my mom's and pretend it's mine :feelshaha:.

I also love with my parents, over for us buddyboyo

if you didn't get any attention from girls around you in college and high school then you're not a chad and hence dating apps are worthless and they will absolutely annihilate your self esteem. Everyone thinks they are not *THAT* ugly but getting no matches will make you feel like you are legit 0/10 haha average man is indeed 0/10 to girls

I would suggest you to stay with parents and save as much money as possible. No point in trying at 25 when every girl your age has taken more dicks that you can't even imagine. It's wild man, dating apps social media everything is just a big buffet of chads and girls want to try every single chad before settling for rich STEMfags like you.

Yes, I've always worried about it since my late teens. Lot's of women are so judgemental, "you still live at home? LoL loser mummy's boy ect". While they only moved out because they got boyfriends and split the bills or she just gets everything paid for.

That is a fantastic question. Right before the pandemic hit, I was talking with a foid I worked with, and I told her that I lived with my mom (I was 28 at the time). The foid literally laughed in my face, she couldn't believe it, she just couldn't believe a man could stand his mother's nagging, and the obvious lack of pussy.

If the male in question is attractive - it's acceptable, if the male in question is ugly/fat there is no way a foid is going to have sex with him inside his parent's home.

Every detail you reveal will be under the microscope and potentially utilized against you so I'd be careful what you reveal.

Last edited:
That is a fantastic question. Right before the pandemic hit, I was talking with a foid I worked with, and I told her that I lived with my mom (I was 28 at the time). The foid literally laughed in my face, she couldn't believe it, she just couldn't believe a man could stand his mother's nagging, and the obvious lack of pussy.

If the male in question is attractive - it's acceptable, if the male in question is ugly/fat there is no way a foid is going to have sex with him inside his parent's home.

If you were chad, she would invite you to move in with her. You will never find a homeless chad or a chad who still live with their parents after 21.

It's fine if you're in your early twenties at most, but I'm 25 now.
Currently have 1 more year left of STEMcelling and am trying to focus on school and projects. Shit's hard though when you're dealing with inceldom.
The thing is, I feel like I haven't tried hard enough to get a foid, but right now I feel like there's no point. How do you explain still living at home in your mid 20's? At my age, foids will expect me to have my shit together. Most normies have been wageslaving for 3+ years by now. I'm only now just finishing my undergrad. I've been wanting to try dating apps to see if I get any matches, but should I just not bother till I move out and get a job? What if I get a match and she's my one chance to ascend?

I feel like I'm just making excuses to not try :feelsbadman:. I don't even have a car, I just use my mom's and pretend it's mine :feelshaha:.
Obviously no, no woman is going to fuck you if you are below average or even average looking and still living with your parents

You seem like the coping type still trying to "ascend" :feelskek:

I'll await all your future threads of "Its not working guiz"

No shit its not working, stop being deluded and accept reality

You were born too late to experience a patriarchal society, and too early to experience the age of realistic sex android technology, we are all fucked because we were born smack dab in the middle, we were born in the anus era of existence, we didn't even get to spawn on an ass cheek, its dead center asshole reality for us :feelskek:

>incel
>trying to get a gf
:lul::lul::lul:

You are in for a very cold shower of reality when you move out or try dating

But maybe you will ascend, who knows :feelsohh:

And it is pretty acceptable if a woman lives at home with her parents. So much for 'equality' :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

And it is pretty acceptable if a woman lives at home with her parents. B-b-but 'equality' :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Everything is acceptable rn for toilet scum, thx to jewish brainwashing of cucks

I'm sick of this whole contradiction,sick of all the shit that is coming for the next years:cryfeels:

good looking guys have lots of sex in their cars while still living at home with their momma, maybe your issue isn't the accomodation

It is not a problem as long as you are still in university.

if you didn't get any attention from girls around you in college and high school then you're not a chad and hence dating apps are worthless and they will absolutely annihilate your self esteem. Everyone thinks they are not *THAT* ugly but getting no matches will make you feel like you are legit 0/10 haha average man is indeed 0/10 to girls

I would suggest you to stay with parents and save as much money as possible. No point in trying at 25 when every girl your age has taken more dicks that you can't even imagine. It's wild man, dating apps social media everything is just a big buffet of chads and girls want to try every single chad before settling for rich STEMfags like you.
I've already saved 40k. Honestly, I just feel like a child and kinda want to move on with my life.

No chance for me
In my appartment building there is chadlite/chad who moved into his gf's parrents' flat to live with her and them :feelskek:
But lot of young normie couples in my country live together as tenants

Last edited:
That car part is no big deal. Atleast you have your drivers license. Mogs me

But yea, you’re pretty much a loser if you still live at home at 25 JFL

Image0 17 2

I know a few couples though where the guy works but still lives at home. I also saw a study somewhere that there’s been a significant rise in mid 20’s people that moved back in with parents due to various reasons.

I know a few couples though where the guy works but still lives at home. I also saw a study somewhere that there’s been a rise in mid 20’s people that moved back in with parents due to various reasons.

my chadlite brother used to pretend my grandmas house was his and he would have sex there... :feelswhat:

Every detail you reveal will be under the microscope and potentially utilized against you so I'd be careful what you reveal.
Woman are good at Gossip , people Really become annoying If you Dont fit " the Narrative / Status quo

Nope.

Expect zero pussy juice if you're still living in your mama's house.

Chad can have an actual adult baby living situation and still get laid.

Yes, I've always worried about it since my late teens. Lot's of women are so judgemental, "you still live at home? LoL loser mummy's boy ect". While they only moved out because they got boyfriends and split the bills or she just gets everything paid for.

yea the hypocrisy in these People

There is no Pressure in this Shithole , who cares if your still live with your Mom

You didnt ask for this , and you being a Leech is the Price this Soceity has to Pay.

Its good to live with your parents. Especially when its over anyway.