Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is there any point in being alive

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
when your 4 foot 11 mother wristmogs you. I am deformed

I've frame and wristmogged by literally everyone. I don't think I've seen anyone with thinner wrists than me.

I'm heightmogged by the average female while walking down the fucking street. It's so goddamn over.

it could be worse

you could have zyros-tier frame

I'm heightmogged by the average female while walking down the fucking street. It's so goddamn over.
same, except i do not lift but blessed with a decent natural muscle mass, but still its nothing compared to what is average

Without a relationship and sex? No, there isn’t.

4 foot 11 yikes thats hobbit-tier

same, except i do not lift but blessed with a decent natural muscle mass, but still its nothing compared to what is average
Honestly being ripped makes me more of a laughing stock. Females look at me like I'm the punch line to a cruel joke. I look like a roided up leprechaun, I can't be taken seriously

Hiw tall ar u
5 foot 8 or 9. Lucky as fuck to reach this height, nobody in my immediate or extended family is over 6 foot. Both my grandads are sub 5 foot 5

I might legit have an even worse frame than him. I'm only 56kg at 176cm.

what's your bideltoid/shoulder width?

wrist size doesn't mean shit tbh lol, yes it is also an indicator of frame but if you gymcel small wrists are actually a huge advantage.

if only you were still a teen......i couldve saved all of you

Honestly being ripped makes me more of a laughing stock. Females look at me like I'm the punch line to a cruel joke. I look like a roided up leprechaun, I can't be taken seriously
how much do you weigh

wrist size doesn't mean shit tbh lol, yes it is also an indicator of frame but if you gymcel small wrists are actually a huge advantage.

I don't know, haven't checked. Don't have any real way of checking accurately either. And it's only good for illusion, you'll still be small.

im 57kgs at 5'4, and my frame is small KOPE

Have you gotten laid though?

That's a meme. Smaller wrists means a smaller surface area to pack muscle, you will always look small as shit despite being ripped

I don't know, haven't checked. Don't have any real way of checking accurately either. And it's only good for illusion, you'll still be small.

Have you gotten laid though?
yes i have

thats huge at that height, try and lower to 72 kgs
I might be underestimating how much time is left of my cut
I can see the top of my lower abs atm, but definitely have excess around my mid seciton.

Yup, but even that's a long shot for somebody like me. My wrists are 6.0 inches
dont get hung up on the wrist concept, if you look big no one is gonna look at your wrists

I might be underestimating how much time is left of my cut
I can see the top of my lower abs atm, but definitely have excess around my mid seciton.
you are defo roiding at that weight and height and being able to see abs lol

you are defo roiding at that weight and height and being able to see abs lol
Hang on, I'm going to go and measure myself, that number definitely does seem too high for where I'm currently at.

That's a meme. Smaller wrists means a smaller surface area to pack muscle, you will always look small as shit despite being ripped

cope, your natural limit even with puny 6 inch wrists is 17 inch arms.

even if you get 14-15's it'll look very impressive, but don't forget forearms as well.

5 foot 8 or 9. Lucky as fuck to reach this height, nobody in my immediate or extended family is over 6 foot. Both my grandads are sub 5 foot 5

Lucky but still under average. What is youre PSL?

There is no objective reason to live

Why does that matter?

It's the first sign somethings up. Usually when normans first invade they try to find loopholes in the rules, then once they've established a beachhead they start to ignore the rules entirely and finally force them to be changed.

It's the first sign somethings up. Usually when normans first invade they try to find loopholes in the rules, then once they've established a beachhead they start to ignore the rules entirely and finally force them to be changed.
That seems to be true.

Lol bleupilled fagg you dont wanna face the truth. You are scared of reality am i wrong?
I havent felt suicidal in ages and i want to keep it that way. I am mentally unstable, need to keep myself little bluepilled with respect to my own looks