Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any pills for pain?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34222
  • Start date
Deleted member 34222

Deleted member 34222

Self-banned
-
Can you acces pills that reduce the pain? Without prescription and that can be abused? Not like benzos:xanax and clonazepam. I don't even know what to do anymore, i tried to talk to a foid i felt maybe i had a chance, i liked her so much. I hate that i have to take physical classes and see women and people and everyone being happy and having friends. Im always in pain, i always get stressed with that shit and being there. Im already talking 150 mg of an antidepressive and 50mgs of some shit that calms me, and i'm still depressed. And i fell for a girl which i doubt will give me any chance cause she doesn't even seem interested when i said hi to her, and at the first conversation she only was nice, i guess. Everything i know contradicts me having a chance with someone like her, but i stil lie to myself. How could my life pass from being shit to being something worth living and happy. All my life reality has been proven to me. So, coming back to topic is there something that does that and doesn't feel as shitty and destroy my brain like alcohol or weed?

Perhaps you should look into nootropic supplements. I personally take a stimulant, two antidepressants, and an anti-anxiety pill daily.

If not for fantasy(Autistic obsession) and pills, I would've likely roped by now.

Brocel no offense but it sounds like you need 100mL of post nut clarity administered to you immediately

Seriously though, try acid or shrooms. Acid for a different perspective on your issues or shrooms to reflect on them. I’d recommend acid, it made me realize a lot of things, one being that life is too short to give a fuck about a single foid. It’s like constraining yourself to a pond when you know there’s an ocean out there.

Last edited:
Worst of all i still think i have a very minuscule chance, but she is so beautiful and i'm not even attractive...

idk but I heard ibuprofen works

Not man enough to swig some whiskey?