Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is there any hope for lowiqcels?

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
Is there any smart drug on it’s way to the public or gene therapy that anyone knows about. I holding out hope for crispr, but not too much. Oh, and exercising and eating healthy hasn’t done shit for my brain.

I’m tired of being such a slow-minded idiot. I’ve been called stupid to my face more times than I’m willing to admit and can barely hold down a job. Even if I looksmax, no woman would be with me for long when they slowly learn how much of an idiotic manchild I am.

I just had some tests done to see exactly what I have, adhd-inattentive type is likely one of at least a few disorders I have. I could tell I was fucking up the tests horribly and I’ll get my results in about a week.

I’m close to having a surgery done, but I legit don’t see the point when I’m so fucking stupid.

If there is a smart drug it will be too expensive for Low-IQ cels to buy, and why would smart people ever want to make the general populace smarter? That would just make them more difficult to control.

Low iq in what capacities?

Are people with low IQ able to experience similar levels of emotions / thoughts as someone with a higher IQ?

I was always under the assumption people with a low IQ are too dull to comprehend the suffering of life and so are mostly content with what they have

I mean you can watch more educational content and actively seek out brain healthy activities.

But as of now theres really not much you can do drug-wise

Don't worry about it though, if you totally looks max foids dont expect you to be smart. Chad can easily he borderline retarded and foids dont care

Low iq in what capacities?

Poor attention span, piss poor memory, low creativity, poor pattern recognition, bad working memory and comprehension... all this with a touch of aspergers for me too (not iq related, but still).

Stupid people don’t know their stupid. Which their is no hope for the sheep.

Honestly if you're low IQ, there's not much hope for you.
Go out as a hero instead.

Poor attention span, piss poor memory, low creativity, poor pattern recognition.. with a touch of aspergers for me too (not iq related, but still).
Perhaps depression is effecting your mind. Try "working" out your brain everyday. It's worth a shot, plenty of info online.

No, we lowiqcels are truly screwed no matter which way you look at it. We can't fall back on our looks cause we dont have them. And can't use our IQ to create any kind of existence for ourselves cause we lack that too. It's 100% over.

Perhaps depression is effecting your mind. Try "working" out your brain everyday. It's worth a shot, plenty of info online.

Sad to say that those brain training games don’t have much research to validate them.

Fuck it, i might consider it, dont even care if youre trolling

its legit because it gets rid of brain fog and increases focus/concentration and cognitive function. on my 42 day streak i could remember and understand the full plot of MGS2 in one go whilst on daily PMO i cant remember a fucking managers name after i heard it like a minute ago.

Alpha-Gpc is taken to help cognitive mental function and memory retention. Many people swear it works. You might look into that.

nofap is good for IQ maxxing.
SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT YOUR NOFAP COPE!!! I’VE HEARD YOU TRY TO SHOVE YOUR OTHERWISE IRRELEVANT COPE IN TO ANY GIVEN CONVERSATION FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: